The global Smartphone markets are widely boosting and at a rate no one once expected. There are several manufacturers who have contributed a ton for this. The fact about the modern smartphones which couldn’t be denied that is they are best enough to cut down a lot of complexity from the human life. This is one of the biggest reasons why they are demanded widely. Actually, the success of a smartphone not just depends on its features but on the manufacturer tag too. Of course, Sony is a pioneer manufacturer with an excellent reputation all over the world. You might have no idea but in the present scenario, there are smartphones which they have launched with the best possible features. One of their recently introduced devices is Sony Xperia XZ2. Well, there is nothing wrong to say that the Sony Xperia XZ2 is the best things happened for the smartphone this year. In this post, I have mentioned useful information about the common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes to help you deal with the issues you are facing.
It is true that this device will probably remain the flagship model for the Sony for the current year. This is mainly because it has been provided with features that are simply the best. However, because it is an Android-based gadget, you may have to face the issues which are common with the Android technology. You probably cannot blame the manufacturer as there is no hardware problem in the device. Most of the issues that you may face could probably be due to the bugs in Android. This might give you a reason to worry but actually, there is no need for you to raise your heartbeat as the problems can easily be solved without doing much. For this, you just need to follow the information about the common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes you will find in this post.
The Xperia XZ2 is a device that has been provided by Sony with a 5.7-inch screen as announced in an official statement in February this year. The screen is capable to offer users a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It has also been protected with the corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The good thing about the specifications of this device is it runs on android Oreo 8.0. It has a 1.7GHz octa-core processor and it will be provided with two variants when it comes to RAM and i.e. 4GB and 6GB.
It has a 19MP primary camera a 5MP selfie shooter. Probably you know that Sony devices are best in providing best outcomes when it comes to using the cameras. In the default phone memory, you can store upto 64GB of data and can simply enhance the memory needs by upto 256GB through a microSD card. It comes with a 3180mAh battery and you can easily keep up the pace with the same when it comes to backup. There are a lot of other features that make this device simply the best one. However, if you are facing any problem with it, here is everything about the common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes.
- Common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes
- Connectivity issues
- SIM related problems
- Unresponsive Touchscreen (common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes)
- Bad camera quality
- Performance issues (common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes)
- Overheating problems
- Quick Battery draining & slow charging
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic
- Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
Common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes
All the methods mentioned in this post about the common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes are capable to provide you expected results if you follow them in the right manner. We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong while following any method or instructions in a careless manner.
Probably every user frequently makes use of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and there is nothing wrong to say that without both of them, the modern devices can lack a lot of features and task. Therefore is it necessary that both these features will remain in working mode all the time. Of course, you can face issues many times with them. To solve them you can simply follow the below methods and instructions.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes)
- See if the issue is gone with a simple restart.
- Clean the cache memory and check again the status of the problem
- You might have set some restrictions on the Bluetooth connectivity of your phone. Check and change the Settings
- Update the Bluetooth driver in the device
- Turn the Bluetooth OFF and then again turn it ON
- Make sure to enter the passcode in case it appears
- Disable Power saving mode
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes)
- The signal strength might be poor at your location
- If you have recently changed your Wi-Fi password, make sure to update it in the device
- Forget the connection and again add it
- Make sure the entire bandwidth has already not consumed
- If the Wi-Fi password is shared among a lot of users, change the same
- Make sure the Wi-Fi connection is not open. This can also create issues many times
- Make sure the problems are not associated with the Wi-Fi router, your service provider and the cable connection in the router
- Try re-configuring the router in case the problem is still there
The SIM card should always be handled in a proper manner. There are several problems you can face with the same. To solve the SIM-related issues, here is what you need to do
- Re-insert the SIM and check if the problem is gone
- Make sure the SIM is compatible with the device variant
- Don’t use the SIM cards which are physically damaged
- Check whether the network services are enabled on your SIM
- The SIM might be blocked due to careless handling
- Replacement is the last option to proceed with
Unresponsive Touchscreen (common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes)
The proper functionality of the screen depends on a lot of things and many facts are there which can affect the performance of the same directly or indirectly. Keeping some knowledge help you eliminate this problem later, sooner or whenever you face it with your device. Here are the methods to let you keep up the pace when it comes to enhancing the performance.
- A simple reboot is the first step to perform to solve this concern
- The screen might be damaged physically or it may have a liquid damage too
- Remove gloves as they wouldn’t let you operate the device through screen
- Clean your hands against the oil and grease
- If there is any pending update, download and install the same in the device
- May be you have installed a low quality screen protector on the screen
Bad camera quality
As already mentioned in the earlier section of this post, there are hardly any chances of Sony devices to go down when it comes to cameras; you also need to keep in mind that camera problems can be due to a lot of other factors and reasons which are not associated with the cameras. Here is the list of actions you can take
- Update the camera pp first of all in case the same is pending
- For capturing snaps in the low light conditions, make sure to use the flash and choose the shooting mode which is best as per conditions
- Focus on the object before you actually capture the moment in the camera.
- Remove the transparent cover from the screen.
- Clean camera lens
- Empty some space from the phone if it is totally full
- Set the camera output to high resolution from the main Settings
Performance issues (common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes)
We are living in a century where speed largely matters. For the devices that took a longer time to perform task, the user interest is always low. Although devices get slow with time, it is not always necessary that they have a major problem in them. The software domain of a Smartphone can also affect its hardware domain. This is true when it comes to performance. Here is the list of actions that can be taken
- The completely filled phone memory can be the reason to this problem
- Don’t use your phone while on charging
- The genuine and quality accessories always give you best performance with your device
- Make sure not to use a power socket which is having power fluctuation and other problems
- If the multiple apps are running, close them
- Update all the apps which are pending
- Most of the performance barriers can be avoided by performing a hard reset. However, you should first store your data.
The overheating of a device is a clear symptom of a hardware fault that can directly be associated with the battery. However, you need to keep this thing in your mind that sometimes other factors can also influence the same. You need to pay attention to the methods below to get the things back on the track.
- Disable the third-party sources app installation in your device
- Always connect your device with trusted platforms
- Check, there might be a virus in the phone memory
- Uninstall the apps you installed just after this problem declared this presence
- Don’t over charge your phone. After the 90% charging is complete, remove your phone from the socket
- Don’t use the back cover for a few days
- Don’t play games for which your device isn’t meant for
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
No user wants t charge the phone again and again. A device once charge has to provide a full day backup atleast. Even the manufacturers are well-aware of this fact. However, many times it has been seen that a lot of things goes wrong and the smartphones fail to provide the desired level of backup. Here is the useful information on the quick battery draining & slow charging related common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes.
- Installing the latest version of installed apps is exactly what that is always recommended
- The phone memory card might be causing this problem. You need to remove the same
- If the charging port is dusty, clean it
- Make sure the connection between the phone and the power source is not loose
- Always use authorized charger only
- If you often download files in the phone, make sure you have an anti-virus app installed in the phone
- Disable the installation of apps which are from sources that phone doesn’t trust
- The screen brightness shouldn’t be too much
- Keep the notifications OFF for the apps that you rarely use
- Turn OFF Wi-Fi hotspot and Bluetooth if the same is ON
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
There are reasons that are exceptional behind this problem. Therefore, you need to examine this very carefully. Try the following
- If you have another earpiece of good quality, try using the same and check if the problem is solved
- Update the sound driver in the device in case you haven’t
- Make sure the sound jack is not physically damaged or not in working condition
- Perform a hard reset if other methods wouldn’t work
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
This seems to be a major problem to so many users. Well, even you might think so but it is not necessary always. Check out the list of below instructions and methods that can be performed
- Simply make sure that the charging cable you are using is not faulty
- Update the USB drivers in the PC or in the device if there is an older version
- Make sure not to connect the device and PC with a cable that is of low quality
- Make sure no violation of security policies is there when you established the connection. This can sometime terminates the connection automatically
- Makes sure the data in the phone or in the memory card is not corrupt
- Perform a basic reboot after creating the connection
This is all about the common Sony Xperia XZ2 problems and fixes. If there is any other problem which you are facing the ones mentioned in this post, you can simply let us know through the below comment section.