Today we have the latest stock ROM image for the Ctroniq Snook W10 based on Android 9.0 Pie powered by the Rockchip RK3126C processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called Rockchip Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on this device.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Ctroniq Snook W10. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Ctroniq Snook W10 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Ctroniq Snook W10
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Ctroniq Snook W10
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Ctroniq Snook W10
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Ctroniq Snook W10
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Ctroniq Snook W10 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Ctroniq Snook W10
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Rockchip Flash Tool
- Processor: Rockchip RK3126C processor
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Flash Ctroniq Snook W10 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Ctroniq Snook W10, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Ctroniq Snook W10
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Rockchip Batch Tool and Android USB Drivers
Download Firmware Flash File:
|Flash File Name: Ctroniq_Snook_W10_V2.2_20200113
File Size: 800 MB
File OS: Android 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install: via Rockchip tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
Step-1 First of all, download and extract Rockchip flash tools.
Step-2 Open the flash tool and connect your device using a USB cable, click the “Upgrade” button.
Step-3 In the next table, select the firmware you have downloaded
Step-4 Click the Flash/Upgrade button to start the upgrade process:
Wait for some time to finish the installing process. It can take few minutes to complete the installation.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Ctroniq Snook W10 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.