Death Stranding is an action-packed video game that’s developed by Kojima Productions and published by 505 Games. The game has been released in November 2019 that’s available for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4 platforms. It packs sci-fi based genre-defying gaming experience with stunning visuals and gameplay. However, the online multiplayer game has some server-related issues that plenty of players are experiencing quite frequently. If you’re also one of them and feel that there are some issues with the game server, then check this article on the Death Stranding Outage / Server Down.
Several Death Stranding players are reporting that the game isn’t running well or not even launching or not connecting to online sometimes. For online video games, there is one of the most common issues that’s the server-related issue. Either the server is down or in maintenance mode and that’s why players can’t run the game properly. If you’re also feeling the same then read this article.
Is Death Stranding Outage / Server Down?
So, you may ask how can I check whether there is a server down / outage is happening right now or not for the Death Stranding game. It’s very simple. You will need to visit DownDetector website and you can find all the possible details about the server downtime of the game. Additionally, you can see the last 24 hours info, real-time live outage map details, mostly reported problems by the users, reported tweets, and more.
To be very specific, if actually there is a server issue like the downtime or outage or service maintenance process is ongoing then you as a player can’t do anything to fix the issue completely. However, there are some commonly used steps mentioned below that you can try for once.
- First of all, make sure that you have an active internet connection with faster speed.
- Ensure that if in case, there is an issue with your Wi-Fi connection or the router, try connecting LAN cable directly (wired) to the PC or console and check for the server issue again.
- You can also try logging out from the game account > Restart your PC/Console > Launch the game > Log back in and check for the issue.
- Try using a VPN service on your PC and change the server region to check for the issue.
- Check for the latest update for the Death Stranding game as well as the client.
- Additionally, you can check for the Windows OS and graphics driver update. If available, upgrade it on a priority basis.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this article quite useful. We will keep updating this article whenever new service maintenance or server downtime happens. You can comment below for additional queries.
- Death Stranding No Audio or Sound | Audio Not Syncing: How to Fix?
- Death Stranding Game Not Switching To Dedicated GPU: How to Fix?
- Fix Death Stranding Game Freezes in Cinematic with Error 0x887a0005
- How to Fix Death Stranding Error Code 50005 With Unable to Login in
- How to Fix Death Stranding Error Code 60001