Samsung started rolling One UI 2.0 for the Galaxy M20 based on Android 10. If you are someone who is experiencing a problem with the latest update, then you are not alone. There are many users who experienced battery drain, camera shutter issues, and many more bugs using the latest One UI 2.0. Here we will guide you to downgrade the Samsung Galaxy M20 back to Android 9.0 Pie update. The guide is simple to execute. To downgrade from Android 10 to 9.0 Pie update, you need the ODIN tool, drivers and firmware build.
You can revert back to Android 9.0 Pie update anytime on your Samsung Galaxy M20 by following this guide. If you are a newbie, then we request you to read carefully before following these steps. We won’t be responsible for incidental software or hardware related problems that may occur on your device.
Well, if you have not upgraded to Android 10, then we request you to check out our guide on how to download and install Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy M20. Android 10 is the latest iteration of the operating system from Google which was unveiled back in September this year. Moreover, users are pretty excited about it as it packs in quite a few cool features under its sleeves for the Android devices. Samsung runs its own skin known as One UI, where the latest iteration of One UI is the One UI 2.0 which is based on Android 10 OS.
Rollback Firmware Details:
- Device: Samsung Galaxy M20
- Model: M205F, M205M, M205FN and M205G
- Android Rollback Version: 10 Q -> 9.0 Pie
- Rollback UI: One UI 2.0 –> One UI 1.5
- Status: Official
- Type: Rollback firmware Package
- Changelog: This update will roll back your phone’s operating system to Android 9.0.
Downgrade Galaxy M20 from Android 10 to 9.0 Pie
Here we will guide on how to roll back to Android Pie on Samsung Galaxy M20. Make sure to download the Android Pie Rollback package for Samsung Galaxy M20 and read the steps carefully.
- This will work only on Samsung Galaxy M20
- Make sure to download all the required tools, drivers and Rollback package
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy M20 to at least 50% before following this guide
- By rolling back, you may lose all your data. So take a complete backup of your data before degrading your firmware.
- I don’t guarantee that this will work on all Samsung Galaxy M20 variant. So make sure to comment below with your modeL
Download Drivers and Rollback Files:
More Variant will be coming soon.
I hope this guide was useful to downgrade Galaxy M20 from Android 10 to 9.0 Pie.