BlueStacks 4 is the latest version of BlueStacks App Players that allows Windows users to run Android Apps and Games easily. Not only on Windows but also people can run Android apps & games on Mac using the BlueStacks. It’s considered to an Android emulator for Windows or Mac. However, some of the advanced users want to modify or enhance the BlueStacks to get additional functionalities that a standard version doesn’t come with. If you’re also interested to do that, you will need to download BlueStacks Tweaker 5 To Modify your BlueStacks 4 on your PC/Laptop.
The BlueStacks Tweaker can easily allow you to root the BlueStacks standard version that will help you to play with recharge tricks, shopping tricks, etc. In that scenario, whenever a special recharge or shopping refer & earn offer available, BlueStacks Tweaker users can easily change the GUID, Android ID, and Google Ads ID in the BS Tweaker to earn more money by downloading and using the own referral link. Cool! Isn’t it?
However, most of the Android app developers are trying to include a higher level of security encryption for the Android ID to prevent spam or cheating. Therefore, using the BS Tweaker tool on your PC, you will be able to do that tricky stuff without any issue.
BlueStacks Tweaker 5 Features
- Change GUID
- Change Android ID
- Replace Google Ads ID
- Change Model [Samsung, Micromax, etc]
- Root Bluestacks
- Runs on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Download BlueStacks Tweaker 5
Use BlueStacks Tweaker 5 To Modify your BlueStacks 4
- First of all, make sure that you’ve backed up the BlueStacks 4.
- Next, you will need to Root your BlueStacks 4 App Player on the computer.
- In order to Root BS, go to the Root tab > Stop BS > Unlock it.
- Run BlueStacks again > Install SuperSU > Update SU Binary.
- Once rooted, follow the same BS Tweaker link above for further video tutorials on how to change IDs and use the tweaker app on the computer.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment section below for further queries.