In this tutorial, we will show you how to manually change The IMEI and Android ID in BlueStacks 4. Similar to how gaining administrative privileges in Android open the gates to the plethora of customizations, you could do the same on this emulator. From flashing SuperSU, binaries, mods to installing Xposed frameworks, there are quite a lot that you could effectively carry out. However, in some cases, you need to mask or randomize the Android ID as well as the IMEI number.
There could be various reasons as to why you need to carry out the aforementioned task. From giving an additional identity to your device to spoofing your emulator’s identity, it all boils down to the individual’s personal preferences. On that note, if you are looking to manually change The IMEI and Android ID in BlueStacks 4, then this guide will come handy. Follow along for the instructions.
How to Manually Change The IMEI and Android ID in BlueStacks 4
Before we list out the steps, there are a few requirements that your PC needs to have. Head over to the below section and grab hold of the necessary files.
- First and foremost, Bluestacks should be rooted. If you haven’t done so, then refer to our guide on How to Root BlueStacks 4 and Install SuperSU 2.82 and SU Binary.
- Next up, download the BlueStacks Tweaker app. It will provide you with the required files and the working environment.
- You will also have to download the framework package, which will be having the JAR extension. Download it from the Google Drive link.
- Download the Android Device ID file. It will provide you the necessary information like the IMEI number, Android Device ID, etc.
That’s it. You may now proceed with the steps to manually change The IMEI and Android ID in BlueStacks 4.
Steps to Change IMEI and Android ID
- Extract the contents of the BlueStacks Tweaker app to a convenient location on your PC.
- Then, navigate to its Utils folder, i.e BSTweaker5\Utils folder, and move the framework package file there.
- Now launch the BlueStacks 4 as well as the BlueStacks Tweaker app on your PC.
- Head over to the Configs section of the Tweaker app and click on Patch. When the process is complete, you should see the Patch: True message at the bottom.
- Now close the BlueStacks 4 player and head over to the BlueStacks Tweaker app. Go to its Main section, click on the Force Kill BS button, and then on Start BS.
- When Bluestacks launches, click on the overflow icon situated next to the Installed apps section. From the menu that appears, click on Install APK. Navigate to the Android Device ID file and select it.
- Launch the Android Device ID file and you get hold of the current IMEI number. At the same time, head over to the Tweaker app’s Config section and click on the Read, Random and Apply button in the exact same sequence.
- Now close the BlueStacks application. Then go to the Main section of the Tweaker app and click on Start BS.
- Then launch the Device ID application from the BlueStacks emulator. At the same time, go to the Config section of the BlueStacks Tweaker app, and under the IMEI box, delete the preset number and enter the desired IMEI of your choice.
- When that is done, click on the Apply button and then close the BlueStacks app.
- Finally, go to the Main section of the Tweaker app and click on Start BS. When BlueStacks launches, open the Device ID app and this time you will see the new IMEI number that you had just entered in the above step.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to manually change the IMEI and Android ID in BlueStacks 4. If you have any doubts concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.