HP is famous for providing the best PCs, laptops, Components, Printers, and much more. They have made a good market for their printers too. HP Printers are very well known for their printing quality. And the HP DeskJet 2700 is one of them. It is an All-in-One printer and comes with both black and color printing. It also comes with a mobile print. You can consider this Printer for your home & office solution.
If you have bought the HP DeskJet 2700 Series printer, this guide is for you. Here is the guide to downloading the HP DeskJet Printer driver. So, please read the full article to know how to download it.
How To Download HP DeskJet 2700 Printer Drivers
If you have bought the HP DeskJet 2700 Series printer, you might know its features. The Printer comes with functions like scanning, printing, and much more. The Printer also comes with Mobile Print, which works with the HP Smart App. It comes with HP Instant Ink-ready features, allowing you to print your document much faster.
There are a lot more features of the Printer that you can use by downloading the driver and connecting to the PC.So, if you want to utilize your Printer’s features, you must download the driver. Therefore, follow the steps below to download the HP DeskJet 2700 Series drivers.
- Go to the official HP Website.
- Now, click on Software & Drivers.
- So, after it, click on Printer.
- Now, enter the product name.
- Click on Submit
- After the page is loaded, you will see the option for choosing an operating system, so choose it according to your requirement.
- Now, click on the Download button, which is with the Printer’s name
- After the completion of the download, then go to the file location, and double-click on it
- So, the installation process will start, so give all the permission and accept the Terms & Condition
- After the completion of the installation steps
- You will be able to use all the features of the Printer easily
We will also suggest downloading the HP Smart App on your mobile phone to use the features of wirelessly printing with just a few clicks from your phone.
How To Update HP DeskJet 2700 Printer Drivers
So, if you have already installed the drivers and want to update them, follow the steps given below.
- Press Windows Key to open Start Menu
- Type “Device Manager” in the search bar
- Now, click on the best relevant match
- After it, go to the Print Queues
- Now, select your Printer
- After selecting, right-click on it
- You will see the option to Update the Driver
- Click on it, and follow the instruction to update the printer driver successfully.
After completing the steps, restart your device to apply the changes.
So, in this guide, we have discussed how you can easily download the driver for your HP DeskJet 2700 Series printer. Along with it, we have also explained the ways through which you can easily update the driver. So, make sure to follow the steps correctly. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below.