HP is a very famous company known for providing the best PCs, laptops, Components, Printers, and much more. They are in the market for a very long. HP laptops are launched at very reasonable prices with very great features. It also launches laptops in different ranges. But, not only laptops, but they also deal with computer accessories. HP Printers are very well known for its printing quality. The printers come with many features, and the users are happy with the printers.
The LaserJet is one of the best printers of HP. And, it comes with a lot of features. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw comes with Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, and Email functions. The Print Speed of the HP LaserJet Pro MFP is up to 40 pages per minute at default speed and up to 42 pages per minute at HP High Speed which is quite impressive. The first page takes around 6.1 seconds. It has laser printing technology. So, if you have bought the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw, you might need a driver to run it properly. So, today we are here with the guide on downloading HP LaserJet Pro MFP Printer Driver for Windows 11. Therefore, read the full article to know more about it.
Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP Printer Driver for Windows
If you have bought the HP LaserJet Pro printer, you might know about some unique features of it. The printer comes with 750 to 4000 monthly page volumes. It has a 2.7″ intuitive color touchscreen (CGD). The printer has only one black cartridge. It has two standard printer trays and 3 maximum printer trays.
Also, the printer comes with mobile printing capability support of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, HP Smart App, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, and some mobile apps. After all, it is a good printer for commercial and personal use. The printer is capable of handling heavy printing tasks.
So, if you bought the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw, you might need to download and install the driver for your Operating System. Therefore, we will mention the steps through which you can easily install the driver for Windows 11, 10, and 7.
How To Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP Printer Driver for Windows 11, 10, 7
Follow the steps which are given below to download the printer driver.
- Go to the official HP Website
- Now, click on the Software & Drivers
- So, after it, click on Printer
- Now, enter the product name, which is “HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw”
- Click on Submit
- After the page is loaded, you will see the option for choosing an operating system, so choose it according to your requirement
- Now, click on the Download button which is with the printer name
- The file will be 264MB
- After the completion of the download, then go to the file location, and double-click on it
- So, the Installation process will start, so give all the permission and accept the Terms & Condition
- After the completion of the installation steps
- You will be able to use all the features of the printer easily
So, in this guide, we tried to help you with the downloading of the driver of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw. Therefore, I hope all the steps which are mentioned are clear to you, and you will be easily able to download the driver. So, after downloading & installing, use the app to easily access your printer. Also, if you have downloaded the software through any other methods do share it with us in the comment section.