Smartisan Technology Company Ltd. commonly known as Smartisan. It’s a Chinese multinational technology company who provides smartphones and earphones. Though the company isn’t consistent in manufacturing smartphones that much, there are plenty of devices available in the market. Here in this article, we will share with you the link to Download latest Smartisan USB drivers and installation guide. Check out the list of Smartisan smartphones from below.
List of Supported Smartisan USB Drivers with Download Links
|Smartisan Nut Pro 2S (2018)||Download Link|
|Nut R1 (2018)||Download Link|
|Nut Pro 2 Special Edition (2018)||Download Link|
|Smartisan Nut 3 (2018)||Download Link|
|Nut Pro 2 (2017)||Download Link|
|Nut Pro (2017)||Download Link|
|Smartisan Nut Pro 32GB (2017)||Download Link|
|M1L (2016)||Download Link|
|M1 (2016)||Download Link|
|T2 (2015)||Download Link|
|U1 (2015)||Download Link|
|T1 (2014)||Download Link|
Smartisan USB Drivers
A USB driver is a file which allows a device to communicate with the operating system of a computer in order to data synchronizing or file transfer. In order to work the USB driver for your device, you will require a computer and a USB cable. Smartisan USB drivers are necessary to make a secure and stable connection between a Smartisan device and the PC. Here in this guide, we will share with you all the requirements and steps to download and install the USB drivers on your computer.
Steps to install Smartisan USB drivers on PC
If you want to install the device compatible USB drivers on your PC, you will need to follow any one method from below. We have shared two methods.
- First, download the USB Driver zip file from the link given above.
- Extract it on your PC/Laptop (Windows).
- Select the .exe extension file from the list and open it.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions and installation wizard to install it completely on your computer.
- Download and extract the USB driver file from above on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to Windows Explorer and then open Computer Management > select Device Manager option.
- Go to Portable Devices or Other Devices option from the list.
- Now, right-click on the name of the connected device.
- Then select Update Driver Software.
- Go to the Hardware Update wizard > select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Next button > Browse and then locate the USB driver folder.
- Click on the Next button to install the driver.
- You’re done.
Hope that you’ve successfully installed the latest USB Drivers on your computer based on your device. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments down below.