Imagine this: you want to sync your Nothing Phone 2 with your computer but run into an issue when your PC doesn’t recognize the device. I know it’s a pain. But don’t worry; you’re not the only one. This problem affects many people, and it’s usually the missing USB driver’s fault.
Drivers for USB? Yes, those seemingly insignificant bits of code play a crucial role. You can think of them as translators that make it possible for your phone and computer to communicate with one another.
If they go missing or get corrupted, it’s as if your computer suddenly stops understanding what your phone is saying. Having compatible USB drivers makes transferring data, updating firmware, and unlocking bootloaders simple.
However, it is hard to find the right USB drivers for your Nothing Phone 2, given the number of drivers available online. That’s why you are here. Here, we will guide you from downloading the USB drivers of your Nothing Phone 2 to installing it. So, without any further ado, let’s get going!
- Nothing Phone 2 Brief Overview
- Download Nothing Phone 2 USB Drivers
- Install Nothing Phone 2 USB Drivers
- Install Nothing Phone 2 ADB And Fastboot Drivers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What are USB drivers, and why do I need them for my Nothing Phone 2?
- Why is my PC not recognizing my Nothing Phone 2?
- Where can I find the USB drivers for my Nothing Phone 2?
- How do I install Qualcomm USB drivers for my Nothing Phone 2?
- Can I install USB drivers through Device Manager?
- Can I install USB drivers on a Mac?
- Final Words
Nothing Phone 2 Brief Overview
The Nothing Phone 2 is a great and unique phone that comes with several LED arrays on the rear. It has a 6.67” OLED 120Hz LTPO panel, a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor based on TSMC’s 4nm node, a 50MP main (OIS) + 50MP ultra-wide cameras, a 32MP selfie camera, a 4700mAh battery with support for 45W wired charging and 15W wireless charging.
Download Nothing Phone 2 USB Drivers
Here are all the different USB drivers available for your Nothing Phone 2. Download and enjoy them. Don’t forget to miss the next section, as we have discussed how you can install these drivers as well. These drivers are fully compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
|Nothing Phone 2 Qualcomm USB Drivers||Download Qualcomm USB Drivers|
|Nothing Phone 2 USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|Nothing Phone 2 ADB and Fastboot Drivers||Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers|
Install Nothing Phone 2 USB Drivers
There are two ways to install the USB drivers for the Nothing Phone 2. One is the Qualcomm USB driver, and the other is the ADB and Fastboot driver that you can use to install various things. We will look at how to install each of these in detail.
Method 1: Install Qualcomm USB Drivers
Following the steps below, you should be able to successfully install the Qualcomm USB drivers for the Nothing Phone 2, allowing your computer to recognize and communicate with the phone.
- Go to the official download link provided for the Nothing Phone 2 Qualcomm USB driver.
- Download the driver package to your computer.
- Right-click the zip file, then click the “Extract” button in the context menu.
- To begin extracting the files, choose a destination on your computer, such as the desktop.
- Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0.exe is the installation file you’ll need after extracting the archive. Right-click on it and choose “Run as administrator.”
- Click “Next” after choosing to obtain the IP address automatically via DHCP (ETHERNET-DHCP is used to get the IPAddress).
- Now, click Next; then, after selecting “I accept the terms in the licence agreement,” click on “Next” once more.
- Select “Install” to begin setting up.
- A pop-up will appear asking if you want to install the device software. Click on “Install”.
- Once the installation process is complete, click “Finish”.
- You need to restart the computer for the modifications to take effect.
After your Nothing Phone 2 has restarted, plug its USB cable into your computer. Verify that the computer recognizes the hardware. That means the installation went smoothly.
Method 2: Install From Device Manager
Following the steps below, you should be able to successfully install the USB drivers for the Nothing Phone 2 from the Device Manager, allowing your computer to recognize and communicate with the phone.
- Download the latest USB drivers for the Nothing Phone 2.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to a location on your computer, like the desktop.
- Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Here, select Device Manager to then launch it.
- Navigate to the “Ports (COM & LPT)” section.
- You can do this by going to the “Action” tab and selecting “Add legacy hardware” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- In this case, it’s the Hardware Setup Wizard. Select “Next” to continue.
- Select the “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and continue with the “Next” button.
- Now choose the “Show All Devices” option and click on “Next” again.
- Just click on the “Have Disc” button.
- Select “Browse” and then locate the folder containing the USB drivers you downloaded earlier.
- To install the driver, go to the “usb_driver” folder and double-click the android_winsub.inf file. Just hit “Open” and “OK” to proceed.
- In the next window, select “Android ADB Interface” and click “Next”.
- A warning might pop up regarding installing the driver. Confirm by clicking “Yes” or “Install”. The installation will commence.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Finish”.
- Repeat steps 4 to 11 for installing “Android Bootloader Interface” and “Android Composite ADB Interface” drivers.
Install Nothing Phone 2 ADB And Fastboot Drivers
These steps will help you set up your computer to work with the Nothing Phone (2) by installing the necessary Android USB drivers and ADB/Fastboot drivers. Just follow them:
- Download the latest ADB and Fastboot drivers for the Nothing Phone 2.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to a location on your computer, like the desktop.
- Right-click on the ADB installer setup executable file and select “Run as administrator” from the context menu.
- If you want to set up ADB and Fastboot, a command prompt will pop up and ask if you want to do so. Simply enter the letter ‘Y’ and press the Enter key.
- Then, you will be asked if you want to proceed with a full system installation of ADB or not. Simply enter the letter ‘Y’ and press the Enter key.
- The “Device Driver Installation Wizard” will launch.
- To continue with the Google USB Drivers (WinUSB) installation, select “Next.”
- After the installation is complete, select the “Finish” button.
- For the installation to complete, you must restart your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are USB drivers, and why do I need them for my Nothing Phone 2?
You can’t connect your Nothing Phone 2 to a computer without the proper USB drivers. They make it easier to exchange information, which is useful for things like updating software and unlocking bootloaders.
Why is my PC not recognizing my Nothing Phone 2?
The lack of, or corruption of, USB drivers is usually to blame. If your computer doesn’t have the proper drivers installed, it won’t be able to read the signals coming from your phone.
Where can I find the USB drivers for my Nothing Phone 2?
You may get the Nothing Phone 2 USB drivers from reputable websites like gsmusbdrivers.com. Be sure to get the proper drivers for your version of Windows.
How do I install Qualcomm USB drivers for my Nothing Phone 2?
Download the driver package for Qualcomm USB drivers and then unpack the contents to install the drivers. To install, double-click the setup file with administrative privileges, follow the on-screen instructions, and then restart your computer. Check out the guide for detailed instructions.
Can I install USB drivers through Device Manager?
The answer is yes. To install the USB drivers, download the archive, open Device Manager, click the “Add Legacy Hardware” button, navigate to the directory containing the extracted files, and then follow the on-screen instructions. Check out the guide for detailed instructions.
Can I install USB drivers on a Mac?
The provided USB drivers are designed for Windows OS. For Mac, the system should recognize the device without additional drivers. However, specific drivers may be needed for unique functionalities.
That’s how you download and install the USB drivers on your Nothing Phone 2. This might seem a bit complex to do in the beginning. However, once you do it successfully, the hardship will be gone. You will be able to easily make changes to your Nothing Phone 2 with the help of your computer and even transfer files.
We hope that this article has given all you needed. Regardless, if you still have any further questions, let us know in the comments section below. Thanks for reading till the end. Share this article with others who might need the USB drivers for their Nothing Phone 2.