Motorola had a good grip in the mid-range market, all thanks to its Moto-G lineup of phones that really gave the users some decent specced phone at mid-range prices. However, after being sold over to the Lenovo company, Motorola has just not been able to replicate the success it used to enjoy in the past. You barely see any flagship model from the company which has simply put the company very behind as compared to the likes of Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, etc. But, thanks to its loyal user base, there are users that still prefer going for the Motorola phone, and for those who are using a Motorola phone, there is a tool that you might familiar off and is very important for all the driver-related needs and managing your phone. The tool that we are talking about is the Motorola Device Manager.
As the name suggests, it is a tool, that lets you manage any of your Motorola phones from your PC and also gives you the latest updates including the latest USB drivers for certain purposes like rooting, modding, etc. So, basically you can use the Motorola Device Manager not only to manage any of your Motorola branded phones but also update them as new software is made available for the device. And if you are also looking for downloading the latest version of the Device Manager, then you are at the right place as in this post, we will be guiding you and giving you the links to download the latest version of the Motorola Device Manager. So, that being said, let us get straight into the article itself;
Features of Motorola Device Manager
Here is the list of Motorola Device Manager features that you should be aware off, before making use of the tool itself:
- Auto-Installer: This is one of the perks of the Device Manager, where you simply need to download and install the setup package, and directly you can make use of the device manager to update or manage your phone.
- In-built USB Drivers: For those you are fed of looking for Motorola USB Drivers and that too for their specific models, this is the solution for you. Once you connect your device with this Device Manager, it automatically detects your device and simply installs the latest USB Drivers on your PC. This negates the need to installing the USB drivers separately for your phone.
- Update any Motorola Device: If you have a new update and want to update it, the official way, then one of the best ways to accomplish that is via the Device Manager. You simply need to plug-in your device to the PC and open the Device Manager tool and check for the updates and if there is a new update available for your device, then you can update your phone. However, there are very specific models of Motorola that support this feature.
- Simple UI: The user interface of this Device Manager is pretty simple and very easy to use. All the buttons do exactly as they say and you do not have to fiddle around to make this Device Manager work for you.
- Supports All Windows Versions: This device manager supports all the Windows version right from Windows XP (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Not only this, but it also supports macOS as well.
Download Latest Version
Below are the download links for the latest versions of the Motorola Manager for Windows as well as the macOS:
Motorola Device Manager
How to Install Motorola Device Manager?
- Make sure to uninstall any previous versions of the installed Motorola Device Manager before installing the latest version of the device manager.
- Restart your Windows or Mac PC.
- Download the Device Manager from the above-mentioned link, and open the zip file.
- Double click on the .exe file to begin the installation.
- Accept all the terms and conditions.
- The Device Manager will be installed successfully on your PC.
- After that reboot the computer.
- Motorola Device Manager should now be installed on your PC.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to install the latest version of the Motorola Device Manager in your Windows or macOS PC for managing your Motorola smartphone. Let us know in the comments below if you find any issues while following any of the above-mentioned methods. Until the next post…Cheers!