Samsung Galaxy A10 handset was launched early in February 2019. If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy A10 and for any reason searching for the Combination ROM files, this guide is for you. Check out the full article for detailed and proper guide with all steps, download links, and requirements. Here in this article, you can bypass the FRP Lock or install the Samsung Galaxy A10 Combination ROM files. In order to recover your device from Google Verification Lock, this process is required.
For any kind of reasons whether you have performed a Factory Data Reset or not and now the device is asking for Google account ID & password to verify the device real owner, it’s necessary. If in case, you’re using the second-hand device and you need to bypass the FRP Lock, follow this guide completely.
If you know the Google ID and Password which you have entered previously on the Galaxy A10 handset, then just enter the credentials again and you’re good to go. But if you’re new to the device or don’t know the Google username and password, you have to install the combination ROM. By installing the combination ROM file on your handset, you can easily bypass the FRP lock on your Galaxy A10.
Table of Contents
What is FRP Lock?
FRP lock means Factory Reset Protection which is a new security measure taken by Google itself for the newer generation Android smartphones in order to verify the Google Account owner. Once the FRP Lock is activated on your device, it usually blocks the use of your Galaxy device after a factory reset. You need to log in via the existing Google username and password again which you’ve used earlier. This is one of the security measure provided by Google for the Android devices running on Android 5.1 Lollipop or above.
Download Samsung Galaxy A10 Combination ROM Files
In order to bypass the Google Account Security Lock, you can use the Galaxy A10 Combination ROM file. Check out some of the important details at first before heading over to the download section.
Combination ROM is a raw firmware file for the advanced users or developers for the Samsung Galaxy devices to test out the device hardware, waterproof features, and other security features. Meanwhile, you can also bypass the FRP Google Account with a combination file.
- Combination ROM is for software testing and bug testing purpose but it won’t fix any hardware issues.
- It can be used to recover the IMEI number, Baseband, and more.
- After flashing this ROM, users won’t be able to perform normal tasks such as doing calls, text messages, playing games, etc.
- FRP, EE, and other securities will available.
- COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_A105XXXU2ASG1 | Download
- Full Stock ROM: Currently not available yet!
- This Combination ROM file will only work for the Galaxy A10 model. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Download the Odin flash tool on your PC and install it properly.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable are also required.
- Download the Samsung Galaxy A10 Combination ROM file from the link given above.
- Download and Install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- You will require to download the Galaxy A10 latest Stock Firmware as well in order to perform the task.
Now, after following the requirements, proceed to the steps to bypass the FRP Lock.
Steps to ByPass FRP or Remove Google Account on Galaxy A10
You need to follow the mentioned steps properly in order to remove FRP lock with Samsung Galaxy A10 Combination ROM file via the Odin Flash Tool. Here we have provided the link of a full detailed guide.Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy Device via Odin Tool
We assume that you have found this guide useful and you have successfully removed the Google Account Lock. If in case, you have any queries regarding this, let us know in the comments below.