In this guide, we will show you the steps to bypass FRP and remove the Google account (Gmail) on your Samsung Galaxy A50s SM-A507FN devices. The device is a mid-range smartphone that comes under the 20K price segment. It was launched in September 2019 that offers good specifications including a nice-looking display. To be very specific, it has a Super AMOLED display with more than 85% screen-to-body ratio along with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop notch as well.
These include the option to enable two-factor authentication across various apps, and enable the Find my device option among others, Likewise, you could also choose from Face Unlock FIngerprint, PIN, or Password Lock. Not to mention the fact that the device also comes with the FRP lock, which is quite beneficial in itself. However, in some instances, it might lead to a few issues which in turn will result in your inability to use the device. But on the plus side, there exists a handy workaround to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy A50s device. Let’s check out how this could be achieved.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Specifications
The Galaxy A50s packs a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED Full-HD+ display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie over One UI out-of-the-box. The handset is powered by Exynos 9611 SoC, coupled with the Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. While it has 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage option which is expandable up to 1TB of MicroSD card (dedicated).
The device sports a triple rear camera setup of a 48MP (f/2.0) wide-angle lens, an 8MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture ultrawide lens, a 5MP third sensor with an f/2.2 aperture lens which is a depth sensor. The rear camera setup offers PDAF, an LED flash, Panorama, HDR, etc. While the front features a 32MP wide selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
It packs a 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. The device includes connectivity options like a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, FM Radio, USB Type-C port, etc. It features an in-display Fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and compass sensor.
If you are someone who is wondering whether this device will get the official Android 12 update, then let’s find out. In this article, we will make sure to update you on all the Samsung Galaxy A50s Android 12 (One UI 4.0) related news, information, and downloads, and also guide you to flash the firmware on your device.
What is an FRP Lock my Device?
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is the security mechanism for your Android device. It is enabled by default on your device as soon as you sign in with your Google account. When you reset your device, the FRP kicks in and asks for your Google account credentials before you could access the device. It is indeed quite a useful security feature that prevents our devices from getting into the hands of unauthorized users. But at the same time, there’s a concern involved from the end-users perspective.
If you ever end up forgetting your account ID or password, then it might lead to quite a few issues. The biggest of which is the fact that you wouldn’t be able to access your own device. But if you get stuck on this issue on your Galaxy A50s device, then there is a handy way out to bypass this lock screen. And in this guide, we have shared just that. So without further ado, let’s check out the steps to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy A50s device.
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung A50s SM-A507FN | Google Verification
We at GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of damage/error that occurs to your handset while/after following this guide or flashing any file. Proceed at your own risk.
- To begin with, download the Samsung FRP tool and extract it to a convenient location on your PC.
- Once extracted, you should get the SamsungFRP2020.exe file, double click on it to launch the tool.
- Now connect your Samsung A50s to the PC via USB cable and click on the Bypass FRP button situated at the top left of the tool.
- You will get an Easy Firmware popup on your device, tap on View.
- It will open the Chrome browser, and tap on Accept and Continue.
- Now go to the Samsung FRP bypass tools website and tap on Open Google quick search box. Using this tweak, we will proceed ahead to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy A50s device.
- Google App will now be launched, search for Galaxy Store and select the same from the results.
- The Galaxy Store will now launch on your device and ask you to update the app, do so as instructed.
- Once done, it will ask you to verify your Google Account. So head over to the FRP tool opened on your PC and click on Bypass FRP, male sure that the Samsung Galaxy A50s device is still connected to the PC.
- You will then get the Easy firmware pop up, tap on View and it should launch the YouTube app.
- Then tap on the avatar situated at the top right and select Settings.
- Within that, go to History and Privacy and select YouTube Terms of Service.
- This shall open the browser, type in Samsung FRP bypass tools, and hit Enter. Then tap on the Open Google quick search box option.
- It will launch the Google App, and access the Galaxy Store from it. Then search for Play Services Hidden Settings from the Store and download it.
- Once downloaded, launch the app, and tap on Open Hidden Settings. Then scroll to the Google Play Services and select it. This will help us to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy A50s device.
- It will now ask you to set a screen lock, as of now, you may select the PIN option. So type in the desired PIN and reconfirm.
- After that, reboot your device. As soon as it boots up, it will ask for the password. Type in the one that you have set up.
- Now proceed with the onscreen instructions, and you will once again be greeted with the password screen. Type in the same as before and hit Done.
- Skip all the other screens and your device should then be booted to the OS. That’s it.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy A50s SM-A507FN device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that deserve your attention as well.