Samsung Galaxy A90 handset is expected to be launched in September 2019. If you’re planning to buy this device or already have purchased this after a few months of the device launch, follow this guide. Due to any reason, if you’re searching for the Combination ROM files, check it out. We have provided the full article with a proper guide such as all the steps, download links, and requirements. In this article, you can bypass the FRP Lock or install the Samsung Galaxy A90 Combination ROM files. If you want to recover your device from Google Verification Lock, this process is necessary.
Due to any reasons whether you have done a Factory Reset or not and now the device is asking for Google account ID & password to verify the device real owner, it’s required. If in case, you’re using the second-hand device and you need to bypass the FRP Lock, follow this guide completely.
If you know the Google Account credentials which you have entered previously on the Galaxy A90 handset, then just enter the credentials again and you’re done. But if you’re new to the device or can’t remember the Google username and password, you have to install the combination ROM. By installing the combination ROM file on your handset, you can easily bypass the FRP lock on your Galaxy A90.
What is FRP Lock?
FRP Lock full-form is Factory Reset Protection Lock. It’s a new security measure taken by Google itself for the newer generation Android smartphones in order to verify the Google Account owner. Once the FRP Lock is activated on your device, it usually blocks the use of your Galaxy device after a factory reset. You need to log in via the existing Google username and password again which you’ve used earlier. This is one of the security measure provided by Google for the Android devices running on Android 5.1 Lollipop or above.
Download Samsung Galaxy A90 Combination ROM Files
In order to bypass the Google Account Security Lock, you can use the Galaxy A90 Combination ROM file. Check out some of the important details at first before heading over to the download section.
Combination ROM is a raw firmware file for the advanced users or developers for the Samsung Galaxy devices to test out the device hardware, waterproof features, and other security features. Meanwhile, you can also bypass the FRP Google Account with a combination file.
- Combination ROM is for software testing and bug testing purpose but it won’t fix any hardware issues.
- It can be used to recover the IMEI number, Baseband, and more.
- After flashing this ROM, users won’t be able to perform normal tasks such as doing calls, text messages, playing games, etc.
- FRP, EE, and other security measures will available.
- COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_A905FXXU2ASG9 | Download
- Full Stock ROM: Currently not available yet!
- This Combination ROM file will only work for the Galaxy A90 model. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Samsung Odin flash tool – download and install it on your PC.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download the Samsung Galaxy A90 Combination ROM file from the link given above.
- Download and Install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- You will require to download the Galaxy A90 latest Stock Firmware as well.
Steps to ByPass FRP or Remove Google Account on Galaxy A90
You need to follow the mentioned steps properly in order to remove FRP lock with Samsung Galaxy A90 Combination ROM file via the Odin Flash Tool. Here we have provided the link of a full detailed guide.Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy Device via Odin Tool
We hope that you’ve successfully removed the Google Account Lock or ByPass the FRP Lock on your Samsung Galaxy A90 handset. If in case, you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comments below.