Today we have the latest stock ROM image for the Vankyo MatrixPad Z4 based on Android 9.0 Pie powered by Rockchip processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called Rockchip Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vankyo MatrixPad Z4. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vankyo MatrixPad Z4 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vankyo MatrixPad Z4
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vankyo MatrixPad Z4
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vankyo MatrixPad Z4
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vankyo MatrixPad Z4
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vankyo MatrixPad Z4 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vankyo MatrixPad Z4
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Rockchip Flash Tool
- Processor: Rockchip processor
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
How to Install Vankyo MatrixPad Z4 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vankyo MatrixPad Z4, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vankyo MatrixPad Z4
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Rockchip Batch Tool and Android USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File:
- Initial Firmware: Download
Instructions to Install: via Rockchip tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
Step-1 Connect your device to the PC using the USB cable.
Step-2 In the tool, after connecting the device, click the “Update” button.
The greenfield will change to the orange text which will indicate the firmware of each part of the device. This means the stock firmware is installed on the device
Step-3 If done correctly, you will see the following message: Update completed <d> Fail (0) Time <d> ms
Here of <d> refers to the number of times.
Step-4 After the installation finishes up, the device will automatically turn on. you may also turn on the device manually by pressing down the power button.
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vankyo MatrixPad Z4 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.