EA Sports has released FC 24, its first non-FIFA football game, following the breakup of the two friends last year. However, don’t expect a revolution on the virtual pitch with this high-profile rebrand. You can expect good quality-of-life improvements, significant changes to competitive online gameplay, and positive tweaks. But issues like EA Sports FC 24 with no commentary may bother you while playing the game. Well, that’s why we are here. In this article, you will learn how to resolve this issue. So, let’s get started with the guide.
How to Fix EA Sports FC 24 No Commentary Issue
Here are some fixes that might fix the EA Sports FC 24 no commentary issue:
Fix 1: Check System Requirements
You seem to have outdated PC specifications or lack the hardware capacity to run the game smoothly. To determine whether your PC will be able to run the game smoothly, it’s best to check the game’s system requirements. Here are the requirements. In the unlikely event that your PC isn’t fully compatible, ensure that you upgrade it accordingly.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3.40GHz or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7 GHZ
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD RX 5600 XT
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 100 GB available space
Fix 2: Verify and Repair Game Files
Using the game launcher can be extremely useful when your game files are corrupted or missing, which is why EA Sports FC 24 has no commentary issue. You may also experience an audio or graphical glitch, connectivity, performance, and other issues. To do this:
- Launch Steam and click on Library.
- Right-click EA Sports FC 24 in the list of installed games.
- Click on Properties > Local Files.
- Select Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You will have to wait until the process is complete.
- You just need to restart your computer after you’re done.
For EA App Client:
- On your PC, launch the EA App.
- Go to My Game Library and locate EA Sports FC 24.
- To repair the device, click on the Settings (Gear icon).
- Once the process has been completed, please wait for it to complete.
- To apply changes, restart the PC.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Launch Epic Games Launcher and click on Library.
- To access EA Sports FC 24, click the three dots icon.
- When the process is finished, click on Verify and restart the launcher.
Fix 3: Run EA FC 24 as an Administrator
You may experience issues with the game starting, crashing, or even not loading if you do not have administrator privileges. Therefore, you should run the game file as an administrator on your Windows computer to see if the EA Sports FC 24 no commentary issue is resolved. To do so:
- On your PC, right-click EA Sports FC 24.exe.
- Go to Properties > Compatibility.
- After that, to checkmark the Run this program as an administrator checkbox, click on it.
- To save changes, click Apply and select OK.
Fix 4: Check the Audio Output Device
You might have a lot of sound-related issues if you do not have the correct sound configuration or if you choose a different audio device. If you are unsure whether the correct audio device is selected, check the sound settings option in the Control Panel. To do so:
- Right-click the sound icon > Click on Open Sound Settings on your taskbar.
- Under the Output section, choose the output device that’s connected.
- Ensure the changes are tested with the Master volume.
- Lastly, launch EA Sports FC 24 and recheck the sound issue.
Fix 5: Update Audio Drivers
It has been reported that multiple players’ Windows computers have outdated audio drivers. Likewise, if you have been using the outdated sound driver for some time, make sure to check for updates by following these steps:
- To access the Quick Link Menu, press Win+X.
- From the list, select Device Manager and then double-click the Sound, Video, and Game Controllers item.
- You need to right-click on the audio device you are using.
- Choose Update driver > Search automatically for drivers.
- A system update will be automatically downloaded and installed whenever it is available.
- To make the changes effective, restart your computer.
Fix 6: Increase the Volume Level
It would be best if you increased the volume level on your PC since a low volume will likely not cause any audio issues. Drag the slider corresponding to the volume level on the taskbar by clicking the sound icon. You can press the volume button on your keyboard to increase or decrease the volume.
Fix 7: Update EA Sports FC 24
It is possible to update your EA Sports FC 24 game (if available) if you haven’t updated your EA Sports FC 24 game in a while. To do this:
- In the Steam client, go to the Library.
- From the left pane, select EA Sports FC 24.
- You’ll automatically be notified when an update is available. Click on Update if there is an update available.
- Installing the update > and closing the Steam client may take some time.
- To finish, reboot your computer to make the changes take effect, and then relaunch the game to see if the EA Sports FC 24 no commentary issue gets resolved.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Go to the Library in the Epic Games Launcher.
- Click on the three-dot icon next to EA Sports FC 24.
- If Auto Update is enabled, ensure that it is turned on.
- Whenever an update is available for the game, it should be installed automatically.
For EA App:
- On your computer, launch the EA App.
- Navigate to the Library > Right-click EA Sports FC 24.
- If an update is available, select Check for Update.
- It may take a while to complete the update, depending on your internet connection.
- For the changes to take effect, you must restart the computer once they have been made.
So, that’s all we have for you on fixing the EA Sports FC 24 no commentary issue. We hope that you find this comprehensive troubleshooting guide helpful. In the meantime, if you need more info, comment below and let us know.