Are you on of those users who have accidentally bricked their Realme phone while rooting or unlocking the bootloader or have installed the wrong firmware on your Realme phone? If yes! then you are at the right place as in this post, we will guide you on how to install the stock Fastboot flashable images on Realme X2 to unbrick or restore your phone. Notably, before there is any confusion, this guide is only for the Realme X2 phone and should not be attempted on any other Realme phone.
Being an open-source platform, Android gives the users the flexibility to install custom ROMs, modded apps, etc. on their devices. But this sometimes can prove to be harmful and can brick your phone. In the current scenario, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly and certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. This ultimately leads to the bricking of the device. This is not new but with the help of this guide, you will be able to unbrick or restore your Realme X2. So, that being said, let us take a look at the article itself:
Fastboot Images For Realme X2
Below are the Fastboot images for the Realme X2 that are required before you head-on with unbricking or restoring your phone.
- Supported device: Realme X2
- Charge your phone: You need to charge your phone to 50% at least
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Download: ADB and Fastboot tools
Steps to Install Stock Fastboot Flashable images on Realme X2
- Firstly, download the latest Fastboot flashable images for your Realme X2.
- Then, download the ADB and Fastboot tools on your PC and extract it.
- You need to open a command prompt in the same folder where you have extracted the contents of the Fastboot tools.
- Now you need to boot your Realme X2 in Fastboot mode.
- Use the following commands to flash the images:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys were able to successfully unbrick or restore your Realme X2 phone and were also able to install stock Fastboot flashable images on your Realme phone. Let us know in the comments below if you come across any issues while following the above-mentioned steps. Until the next post…Cheers!