It’s known to all of us that most of the Windows video games do come with plenty of bugs and errors. Meanwhile, some of the games become buggier or unstable with future patch updates in most cases. Gunfire Reborn is no exception here and so many PC players are reporting about the Gunfire Reborn Performance issue or FPS drop issue that needs to be fixed pretty soon. If you’re also encountering the same issue, then check out the guide below.
Not only the Gunfire Reborn game occurs performance-related problems, but it also seems that plenty of players are experiencing shuttering, lag, crash on startup issue as well. Talking about the developers, there is no official confirmation available yet. So, we will gonna share with you some of the possible and working solutions below that you can follow in order to resolve the issue completely without waiting further.
How to Fix Gunfire Reborn Performance issue or FPS drop issue
Before heading over to the solutions, make sure that your Windows OS is updated to its latest version. Meanwhile, you should also check for the graphics driver update and internet connectivity as well. Additionally, you can also uninstall or reinstall the game or even update your game to its latest patch. If none of them works for you, then try to follow the below steps.
1. Kill Background Processes
- Head over to the Task Manager (Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc buttons to open Task Manager).
- Then head over to the Processes tab and look for all the background running tasks that are consuming a lot of memory or CPU usage.
- If there any background running processes available, simply click on the task to select it individually and click on End Task.
- Once done, you can try running the game again to check for the issue.
2. Use Dedicated GPU
For Nvidia GPU:
- Open Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings.
- Click on Program Settings > Select the Gunfire Reborn exe game file.
- Choose the “High-performance Nvidia processor” under the preferred graphics processor.
- Reboot your PC and run the game.
For AMD GPU:
- Open Radeon Settings > Click on Preferences.
- Select Additional Settings > Choose Power > Click on Switchable Graphics Application Settings.
- Choose the Gunfire Reborn game from the list > Select “High-Performance profile” under the Graphics Settings.
- Reboot your computer and you’re good to go.
3. Turn On V-SYNC and More
- Launch Nvidia Control Panel > Click on Manage 3D Settings > Select Program Settings.
- Choose the Gunfire Reborn game from the list.
Additionally, you can make some changes to the graphics settings manually.
- You can enable the Vertical Sync.
- Choose the “Power Management Mode” to “Prefer Maximum Performance”.
- You can also set the “Texture Filtering-Quality” to “High Performance”.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this article pretty useful. For any other queries, let us know in the comment section below.