Rubber Bandits is a fun multiplayer beat’em up party game that allows up to 4 players once at a time. It has been developed by Flashbulb and released in December 2021 that offers a couple of action-packed game modes apart from most loot to win. However, it seems that plenty of players are encountering issues with the Rubber Bandits Online Not Working Issue on the PC while trying to get into the game. It becomes one of the major issues among players.
If we take a quick look at the Steam Community, plenty of affected players are reporting about the same issue whatsoever. Now, if you’re also facing the same issues with joining other people who’re playing. But the players are unable to send or invite requests to their friends in the game. Even after trying to join the match quickly, it doesn’t work and goes back to the main menu. While uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn’t fix the issue.
Fix: Rubber Bandits Online Not Working Issue
Well, there are a couple of possible workarounds mentioned below that should gonna help you out. Sometimes issues with the game files or the outdated game version or the background tasks or antivirus program blocking issues may cause plenty of issues whatsoever. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Update Rubber Bandits
If you haven’t updated your game to the latest version then make sure to follow the steps below to check for updates and install the latest update. To do this:
- Open the Steam client > Go to Library > Click on Rubber Bandits from the left pane.
- It’ll automatically search for the available update. If there is an update available, make sure to click on Update.
- It may take some time to install the update > Once done, make sure to close the Steam client.
- Finally, reboot your PC to apply changes, and then try launching the game again.
2. Verify and Repair Game Files
If games files are somehow corrupted or missing then make sure to perform this method to repair game files.
- Launch Steam > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Rubber Bandits from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed.
- Once done, just restart your computer.
3. Turn Off Security Programs
It’s also worth recommending to disable security programs on the PC. Sometimes aggressive antivirus programs or the Windows security program may block ongoing connections on the PC with applications. In that case, you may encounter server connectivity issues.
- Click on the Start Menu > Type firewall.
- Select Windows Defender Firewall from the search result.
- Now, click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off from the left pane.
- A new page will open > Select the Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended) option for both the Private & Public Network Settings.
- Once selected, click on OK to save changes.
It’s better to disable the Windows Security protection too. Make sure to follow the steps below:
- Press Windows + I keys to open the Windows Settings menu.
- Click on Update & Security > Click on Windows Security from the left pane.
- Now, click on the Open Windows Security button.
- Go to Virus & threat protection > Click on Manage settings.
- Next, you’ll need to simply turn off the Real-time protection toggle.
- If prompted, click on Yes to proceed further.
4. Perform a Clean Boot
If in case, your system performance becomes slow or frequent lags happen that means some unnecessary background services or programs are consuming system resources on the PC. Some of the apps or services may start running automatically while booting the system right away. In that scenario, those apps or services will might also use a lot of bandwidth apart from system resources. Make sure to perform a clean boot on the PC by following the steps below:
- Press Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type msconfig and hit Enter to open System Configuration.
- Go to the Services tab > Enable the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Click on Disable all > Click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- Now, go to the Startup tab > Click on Open Task Manager.
- The Task Manager interface will open. Here go to the Startup tab.
- Then click on the particular task which has a higher startup impact.
- Once selected, click on Disable to turn them off from the startup process.
- Do the same steps for each program that has a higher startup impact.
- Once done, make sure to restart your computer to apply changes.
5. Power Cycle on the Wi-Fi Router
It’s also recommended to perform a power cycle on your Wi-Fi router to refresh the internet connection or any kind of interruptions with the ongoing connections. Sometimes issues with the network connectivity may cause several problems with the game server or the game doesn’t load completely. Make sure to turn off the router and unplug the power cable from it. Then wait for around 30 seconds and plug back the power cable in. Now, turn on the router, and connect to the internet to check for the issue.
6. Contact Rubber Bandits Support
If still you’re facing the same issue with the Rubber Bandits online not working on the PC then make sure to contact Rubber Bandits Support on the Twitter handle and ask for a quick resolution.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.