WWE 2K Battlegrounds is one of the professional wrestling video games that has been developed by Saber Interactive and published by 2K Sports. It’s released on September 18, 2020, and available for Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia. As the title suggests, the game resolution offers 2K visuals that offer both the single and multiplayer modes. So, if you’re encountering the WWE 2K Battlegrounds You need to be Online Error then don’t worry. Here we’ve shared the possible solutions below.
It seems that the newly released wrestling game has some issues with the gameplay. Whenever players try to claim Daily Challenge rewards without being connected to the game’s server, this particular error message pops up every time. That means your device isn’t connected to the internet or maybe there are some WWE 2K Battlegrounds server issues happening in the background.
Fix WWE 2K Battlegrounds You need to be Online Error
We’ll recommend you to follow WWE 2K Battlegrounds Twitter handle for all the WWE 2K Battlegrounds server status-related information. The Twitter account always tries to keep updated all the players with the current server status and connectivity issues.
Recently, the team has officially acknowledged that there are some online connectivity issues with the game and they’re investigating to solve it asap.
So, if in case, you find out that there are no issues with the game server, then make sure to check out the connectivity issues at your end.
- Exit the WWE 2K Battlegrounds game.
- Make sure that the internet connection is stable enough and running well with other games or web browsing.
- Search for Windows or Console firmware update. If any then simply download and install the update on your device > Restart and check for the issue.
- Turn off your console or PC.
- Power Cycle the Wi-Fi Router and then connect to the internet.
- Boot your console or PC > Launch the game and check for the issue.
- Additionally, you can try running the game using a Wired connection.
- Ensure any Antivirus program or Windows Firewall protection isn’t blocking the game to run properly. If you have any doubts, try to temporarily disable both of them on the PC and try running the game again.
- If in case, you’re facing issues further then ask for WWE 2K Battlegrounds Support.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide wash helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.