When you’re getting issues with the device firmware or any glitches or low performance or battery draining issue, it’s always recommended to flash the stock firmware on your device again. This method works really well and your device starts running just like a newly purchased device mostly. The same thing is also applicable for all the Intel chipset based smartphones or tablet devices. Here we’ve shared the simple guide on How to flash NB0 firmware using SUT L3 Tool [nb0 and ffu extension].
This SUT L3 Tool (Software Update Tool) simply allows you to flash or install the stock firmware on your Intel device using the Windows computer and a USB cable. It’s also important to install the Intel USB Driver at first on your PC/Laptop for stable and reliable connectivity. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the steps below.
- Keep your Android phone charged more than 60%.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and USB Cable.
- Install the Intel USB Driver on your Windows PC.
- All the Windows OS versions (32 bit & 64 bit) are supported by this tool.
- Download SUT-L3-Tool on your computer.
- Download the Stock Firmware of your respective Intel device as well.
Steps to flash NB0 firmware using SUT L3 Tool [nb0 and ffu extension]
- We assume that you’ve followed all the requirements above.
- After downloading the SUTL3 Tool, just extract the zip file on your PC.
- Double-click on the setup.exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
- Switch off your Android device.
- Now, launch the SUTL3 Tool and click on the three-dot icon […].
- Locate the Stock Firmware file and select the .nb0 or .ffu extension file.
- After selecting, click on the Open button.
- Next, select the “Enable Emergency Download Process” from the ‘Update’ option.
- Once done, connect the switched off smartphone or tablet via a USB cable to the PC.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to start the flashing process.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and the SUTL3 Tool will install the stock firmware on your device.
- If the flashing process completes successfully, you will get the Pass status in green color.
- Finally, disconnect the device, close the tool, and reboot your handset.
- The first boot will take some time. So, please be patient.
- That’s it, guys. Enjoy!
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and installed the stock firmware on your Intel device successfully. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.