AT&T has started rolling a new firmware update for AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge . The new update comes with build version NRD90M.G925AUCU6EQCF which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge. The update has started rolled out for few users in US which comes with build number G925AUCU6EQCF based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.4GB which comes with all Android Nougat features and also comes with Samsung cloud storage and Samsung Pass.
Now you can update the AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates. if you didn’t receive the update then you can Install Stock Android Nougat G925AUCU6EQCF update on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge.
Table of Contents
Download Install G925AUCU6EQCF Nougat On AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge
If you didn’t receive any update of Android 7.0 Nougat for AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge, then you can upgrade your Galaxy S6 Edge manually to Android 7.0 Nougat with build number G925AUCU6EQCF. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Nougat G925AUCU6EQCF update on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge.
This guide is to install Android Nougat G925AUCU6EQCF update on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge . After AT&T and Samsung, AT&T has rolled out the Android 7.0 update for AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge. Now they received the most certainly the major Android update called Android Nougat.
You can use any of the three methods to install April Security Patch update on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Edge. Here we will help you with manual installation, upgrade via Samsung Kies, Update with ODIN software.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge to Nougat.
The update has a file size of 1.4GB that brings Android 7.0 to AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge G920A.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Nougat for AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge G920A. To Update AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge G920A to Nougat, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Official Stock Nougat Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty sPhonele and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Android Nougat G925AUCU6EQCF update on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge G920A.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update G925AUCU6EQCF on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Edge.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BELOW
Full Firmware coming soon
Follow this guide to install Stock ROM on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Edge using ODIN
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :