In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-G925I (c) flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as the ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925I, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925I Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-G925I_G925IDVU1BOE3_G925IODD1BOE3_INS.zip.zip
Build Number: G925IDVU1BOE3
Android Version: 5.0.2
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925I
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925I
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Download the Samsung SM-G925I firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.