In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-G570F / SM-G570M (Galaxy J5 Prime) flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as the ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F / SM-G570M, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Device Overview:
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Exynos 7570 Quad processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes with 13 MP (f/1.9, 28mm), autofocus, LED flash rear camera, and 5MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat with a Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F / SM-G570M Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: G570FXXU1APL4_G570FODD1APK2_6.0.1_4File_India.zip
Build Number: G570FXXU1APL4
|Flash File Name: G570FDDU1BRG4_G570FODD1BRG2_INS_4File.zip
Build Number: G570FDDU1BRG4
Android Version: 7.0
|Flash File Name: G570FXXU1CRK1_G570FXNZ1CRL1_8.0.0_5Files.zip
Build Number: G570FXXU1CRK1
Android Version: 8.0.0
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F / SM-G570M
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F / SM-G570M
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
- Download the Samsung SM-G570F / SM-G570M firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.