In this tutorial, you will find all the latest Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime combination ROM files for the models SM-G610F/DD, G610FD. This tutorial is helpful for users who are buying this smartphone as a second-hand (used one). There are many cases, the seller just removes all personal data by doing the factory data reset which the new buyer has to enter the old email id and password to verify.
With this guide, you can easily bypass the FRP verification screen by flashing the combination ROM file on your Samsung J8 models SM-G610F/DD, G610FD. Here you will find all the U1, U2, U3, and U4 binaries.
What is FRP Lock?
FRP stands for the Factory Reset. Now for those of you who don’t know what a Factory Data Reset is. It is an option in your System Settings that erases all the user’s data and preferences and sets the device back to Factory or Default Settings. That’s the reason behind its name, ‘Factory’ Data Reset. Anyways, this was one of the security measures which was taken by Google for its Android Devices running on Android 5.1 Lollipop and later.
This security measure is activated as soon as the user signs in to a Google Account on their Android device. And once it has been activated, it will prevent all the users from using the Android Device until the user enters the old Google Account Credentials.
Now, let us take a look at the prerequisites to ByPass FRP lock or Remove Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. Should we?
What is a Combination ROM?
Combination files are basically used for testing purposes in Samsung devices. These files are there to make sure that the functionality of your device is error-free before making its final release. These files are created by Samsung company and are found in only their devices. It helps in enabling ADB and OEM unlocking to remove FRP lock. You can also bypass FRP Account or Google Account with combination ROM.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime combination ROM is just or testing. It’s not effective in fixing the hardware of the device.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime combination ROM is the way to go for recovering IMEI number, Baseband, and more.
- After flashing this ROM, you won’t be able to perform some of the tasks. These include tasks like making calls, texting messages, playing games.
- FRP, EE, and other securities are kept with the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime combination ROM.
Download G610F U1 Combination files Binary 1
Download G610FD U1 Combination files Binary 1
Download G610FD U1 Combination files Binary 4
- Please note that this guide is only for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. We would never recommend you to try this for any other device.
- You need to download the latest ODIN on your PC.
- Make sure that you have downloaded Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Combination ROM files
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Galaxy J7 Prime.
Once you have the above prerequisites, remove the FRP lock on Galaxy J7 Prime using ODIN: you can proceed with the instructions.
Instructions to ByPass FRP or Remove Google account on Galaxy J7 Prime
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock using Galaxy J7 Prime Combination ROM files on ODIN Tool:
Guide to Bypass FRP lock on any Samsung Galaxy device using ODIN tool
Once you have flashed the Combination ROM, now it’s time to flash the full Galaxy J7 Prime Stock ROM file using AP, CP, BL, and CSC in the ODIN tool. Here is the guide on how to flash the Samsung Stock ROM using the ODIN downloader tool.
So that’s it, guys! this was our take on How to ByPass FRP lock using Galaxy J7 Prime Combination ROM files. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have been stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
There are 2 combination file links. Which is right for me? I only know that my samsung is J7 Prime G610F. Which of the two links given above should i download?