Here we have shared all the Samsung Galaxy M30 Combination ROM files for model no SM-M305F
Alright, so you are planning to sell your old Samsung Galaxy M30. Well, the first thing that you should do before selling is to remove all the user data that may be present on your Samsung Android Device. Well, one of the easiest and fastest ways to do this is to perform a Factory Data Reset on your Android Device. The reason behind doing a Factory Data Reset on your Android Devices can be many. For instance, you might be selling your device, or might be facing some issues on your Android Device like lags, hangs or adware.
Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you have done a Factory Data Reset on your Samsung Galaxy M30 and now you are not able to use your Samsung Device anymore. Why? Well, this is simply because whenever you pick your Samsung Galaxy M30, you are greeted with the This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device” message on your screen. Well, you can bypass this FRP lock pretty easily and quickly. Wanna know how? Well, let us tell you.
What is FRP Lock?
FRP stands for the Factory Reset. Now for those of you who don’t know what a Factory Data Reset is. It is an option in your System Settings which erases all the user’s data and preferences and sets the device back to Factory or Default Settings. That’s the reason behind its name, ‘Factory’ Data Reset. Anyways, this was one of the security measures which was taken by Google for its Android Devices running on Android 5.1 Lollipop and later.
This security measure activated as soon as the user signs in to a Google Account on their Android device. And once it has been activated, it will prevent all the users from using the Android Device until the user enters the old Google Account Credentials.
Now, let us take a look at the prerequisites to ByPass FRP lock or Remove Google Account on Samsung Galaxy M30. Should we?
Download Samsung Galaxy M30 Combination ROM files
Now, in order to do an FRP Bypass on your Samsung Device, you will need the Combination ROM files for the device. But before we get straight to How to Download and Install Combination ROM on Samsung Galaxy M30, we would like to clear some things quickly:
- Samsung Galaxy M30 combination ROM is just for testing. It’s not effective in fixing the hardware of the device.
- You should go ahead with the Samsung Galaxy M30 combination ROM for recovering IMEI number, Baseband, and more.
- After flashing this ROM, you won’t be able to perform some of the tasks. These include tasks like making calls, texting messages, playing games.
- FRP, EE, and other securities are kept with the Samsung Galaxy M30 combination ROM.
- M305FXXU1ASB2 – COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_M305FXXU1ASB2 – Download
- Please note that this guide is only for the Samsung Galaxy M30. We would never recommend you to try this for any other device.
- You need to download latest ODIN on your PC.
- Make sure that you have downloaded Samsung Galaxy M30 Combination ROM files
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Galaxy M30.
Once you have the above prerequisites, remove FRP lock on Galaxy M30 using ODIN: you can proceed with the instructions.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to ByPass FRP or Remove Google account on Galaxy M30
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock using Galaxy M30 Combination ROM files on ODIN Tool:
Guide to Bypass FRP lock on any Samsung Galaxy device using ODIN
Once you have flashed the Combination ROM, now it’s time to flash the full Galaxy M30 Stock ROM file using AP, CP, BL, and CSC in the ODIN tool. Here is the guide on how to flash the Samsung Stock ROM using ODIN downloader tool.
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Galaxy M30.
So that’s it, guys! this was our take on How to ByPass FRP lock using Galaxy M30 Combination ROM files. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the steps or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.