if you’re using the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G [SM-N976V] and searching for the combination ROM files, check out the full article for detailed guidance and information. From here you can install the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Combination ROM files to recover your device from Google Verification Lock.
By any means whether you did a Factory Data Reset or not and now the device is asking for Google account to verify the real owner, you need to bypass the FRP Lock. if you know the Google ID and Password then enter the credentials and you’re good to go. Otherwise, by installing the combination ROM file, you can easily bypass the FRP lock on your Galaxy Note 10 5G [SM-N976V].
FRP Lock: Overview
FRP lock stands for Factory Reset Protection which is a new security feature on Android phones for Google Account to verify the owner. Once the FRP is activated on your device, it usually blocks the use of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone after a factory reset mostly. You need to log in via the existing Google username and password which you’ve used earlier on that device. This is one of the security feature provided by Google for the Android devices running on Android 5.1 Lollipop or higher.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Combination ROM Files [SM-N976V]
You can use this Combination ROM file to bypass the Google Account Verification on this device. Check out some of the important details at first before heading over to the download section.
Combination ROM is a raw firmware file for advanced developers for the Samsung Galaxy devices to test the hardware, waterproof, and other security purposes. Meanwhile, you can also bypass the FRP Google Account with a combination file.
- Combination ROM is for software testing and bug testing purpose but it won’t fix any hardware issues.
- It can be used to recover the IMEI number, Baseband, and more.
- After flashing this ROM, users won’t be able to perform normal tasks such as doing calls, text messages, playing games, etc.
- FRP, EE, and other securities will available.
- This Combination ROM file will only work for the Galaxy Note 10 5G model. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You need to download the Odin flash tool on your PC.
- Keep your smartphone battery charged up to 60% at least.
- Download the Galaxy Note 10 5G Combination ROM file from the link provided above.
- Download and Install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
Now, after following the requirements, proceed to the steps to bypass the FRP Lock.
Steps to ByPass FRP or Remove Google Account on Galaxy Note 10 5G
Follow the mentioned steps properly to remove FRP lock with Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Combination ROM file via the Odin Flash Tool. Here we have provided the link of a full detailed guide.
We hope that you found this guide useful. if you have any queries or any issues regarding the steps, feel free to write down in the comments below.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Specifications: Overview