We assume that you’re using the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ handset and facing some issues with the software performance or stability. Here we will share with you all the latest Galaxy Note 10 Plus Stock Firmware collections. We will also provide the firmware download links, requirements, tools, drivers, and the full installation guide as well. In order to download and install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, follow the full article properly. Samsung has just released its Note 10 Plus with flagship-grade specifications and features along with its sibling Galaxy Note 10. The Galaxy Note 10 series includes Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 5G, Note 10 Plus, Note 10 Plus 5G. All the variants are almost the same as the specifications, only the display, camera, and battery are different.
If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus or planning to buy it, then this guide is for you. There are plenty of issues that can arise while you use your phone. It can be a camera issue, battery draining or charging issues, Google apps issue, or performance issue.
If you’re facing any kind of similar issues with your handset, you’re in right place. Sometimes, advanced users want to flash any mod file, install a custom recovery, bootloader unlock, or root their devices. In this case, they may get some issues with boot loop or soft bricking as well. So, you need to reinstall the Stock ROM again to fix most of the issues.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Specifications: Overview
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus sports a 6.8-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with 3040×1440 pixels resolution. The display is HDR10+ compatible. It’s powered by the Samsung Exynos 9825 SoC and the US/China region users will get Snapdragon 855 chipset variant. While the global variants will have Mali-G76 MP12 GPU while the Snapdragon variant comes with Adreno 640 GPU. It offers a 12GB of RAM with 256GB of internal storage for the 4G LTE model only and the 12GB RAM with 512GB internal storage will be for 5G model only. Additionally, the storage is expandable up to 1TB via hybrid SIM-slot.
Samsung has provided the much-powerful S Pen with Bluetooth, up to 10 hours of standby timing, and IP68 certified. The front features a single 10MP Selfie Camera with Dual Pixel AutoFocus, F/2.2 lens, etc. While the rear packs the quad 16MP Ultra-Wide + 12MP Wide-angle + 12MP Telephoto + DepthVision VGA camera lens along with an LED flash. It also features PDAF, HDR, Dual OIS, F/1.5-F/2.4 lens, HDR10+ recording, etc.
The handset comes with a bigger 4,300 mAh battery with Super Fast charging 2.0 with 45W adapter, Fast Wireless charging 2.0, and Wireless PowerShare options. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, 5G/4G LTE, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, etc as the connectivity options. The Note 10 Plus runs on Android 9.0 Pie on the top of One UI out-of-the-box. Meanwhile, the handset packs Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Geomagnetic, Hall, Proximity sensor.
By installing a Stock Firmware on your handset, most of the common issues will be fixed easily. Now, you may ask why only Stock ROM or what are the other advantages. Let’s take a look.
Stock ROM and its Advantages
A smartphone or a device which comes with a preloaded official system or user interface called Stock ROM. The smartphone brands always provide a Stock Firmware which is the latest and compatible with your device model at that time. Therefore, users will get better user experience and device performance as well with that preloaded firmware. It’s worth mentioning that the Stock ROM also provides better security and stability to the device and user data as well. Though it doesn’t come with so many visual changes or customizations which makes it quite simple and lightweight also.
We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux which is really easy to use and customizable. Any of the advanced users or developers can easily customize their Android devices by installing a custom recovery, flashing Custom ROMs, mod files, or even root. During these kinds of processes, if you didn’t follow the guide or steps properly, you may get issues. Mostly the Android devices may occur Screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera fail or boot loop. Now, if you’re facing similar kind of problem with your device, you have to manually install the Stock ROM again.
- It will Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Helps in fixing the boot loop problem
- you can easily upgrade or Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
So here in this article, we will cover Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]. Now, let’s get into the firmware download links.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- N970FXXU6FUBD / N975FXXU6FUBD | One UI 3.1
- N975FXXS6EUB4: February 2021 Security Patch
- N975U1UES5EUA5 | February 2021 patch | US Unlocked
- N975FXXS6EUB2: February 2021 patch
- N975U1UEU5EUA4: Android 11 R with January 2021 patch – US Unlocked
- N975U1UES5DTKA: December 2020 Security Patch – US Unlocked
- N975FXXS6DTK8: December 2020 Security Patch – Europe
- N975USQS4DTI1 October 2020 Patch – Verizon
- N975FXXS6DTI5: October 2020 Patch – Global
- N975FXXU6DTI1: September 2020 Patch – South America
- N975FXXU6DTH7: September 2020 Patch – Global
- N975WVLS4CTG1: August 2020 Patch – Download Page – Canada
- N975FXXU6CTGD: August 2020 patch – Download Page – UAE and Nigeria
- N975FXXS6CTGA: August 2020 Security Patch – Download Page – Europe
- N975USQS4CTF3: July 2020 Patch – Download Page – USA
- N975FXXS5CTG3: July 2020 Patch – Download Page – South Asia
- N976BXXS5CTG1: July 2020 Patch – Download Page – Europe
- N975FXXU4CTE9: June 2020 Patch – Download Page – Europe
- N975WVLS3CTD3: May 2020 Patch – Download Page – Canada
- N975U1UES3CTE5: June 2020 Patch – Download Page – US Unlocked
- N975USQS3CTD6: May 2020 Patch – Download Page – Verizon
- N975FXXS4CTE1: May 2020 Patch – Download Page – Brazil
- N975USQS3CTD3: May 2020 Patch – Download Page – USA
- N975U1UES3CTD3: May 2020 Patch – Download Page – US Unlocked
- N975FXXS4CTD1: May 2020 Patch – Download Page – Europe
- N975FXXU3CTD1: April 2020 Patch – Download Page – South America
- N975WVLU3CTCA: April 2020 Patch – Download Page – Canada
- N975U1UEU3CTC9: April 2020 Patch – Download Page – US Unlocked
- N975USQU3CTC9: April 2020 Patch – Download Page – Verizon
- N975FXXU3CTC9 – March 2020 Patch – Download Page – Switzerland and Germany
- N975USQS3BTB5 – March 2020 Patch – Download Page – T-Mobile
- N975USQS3BTB6 – March 2020 Patch – Download Page – Sprint
- N975U1UES3BTB3 – March 2020 patch – Download Page – US Unlocked
- N975USQS3BTB3 – March 2020 Patch – Download Page – Verizon
- N975FXXS3BTB9 – March 2020 Security Patch – Download Page – Europe
- N975FXXU2BTB5 – February 2020 patch – Download Page – Global
- N975WVLS2BTA1 – January 2020 patch – Download Page – Canada
- N975FXXS2BTA8 – February 2020 patch – Download Page – New Zealand
- N975USQU2BTA9 – February 2020 patch – Download Page – Verizon
- N975USQS2BTA7 – February 2020 patch – Download Page – T-Mobile
- N975FXXU1BTA3 – January 2020 patch – Download Page – South Africa
- N975FXXU1BTA4 – January 2020 patch – Download Page – Europe/Middle East
- N975FXXU1BTA5 – January 2020 patch – Download Page – Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Russia
- N975U1UES2BTA1 – February 2020 patch – Download Page – US Unlocked
- N975FXXS2BTA7 – February 2020 patch – Download Page – Germany
- N975USQS2BSLA – January 2020 patch – Download Page – Sprint/Verizon
- N975FXXS1BSLE – January 2020 patch – Download Page – Thailand
- N975U1UES2BSLD – January 2020 patch – Download Page – US Unlocked
- N975WVLU2BSL7 – Download Page – Canada
- N975FXXS1BSLD – January 2020 Patch – Download Page – Germany
- N975U1UEU2BSLC – Download Page – USA
- N975USQU2BSL7 – Download Page – USA
The Galaxy Note 10 Plus recently launched with the latest Android 9.0 Pie version on the top of One UI, it may take a few more days to get a new update. We will keep updating the list of all the latest firmware versions and download links frequently.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Before going to the Samsung Stock ROM installation steps, let’s have a look at the pre-requirements at first. After following the requirements properly, proceed to the next step.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- Keep your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus battery charged at least up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, you need to follow the below guide carefully:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin Tool
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, let us know in the comments section below.