Updated on September 21, 2018: Added September 2018 Security Patch Stock images and OTA file to this list of Google Pixel 2 XL Stock Firmware Collections.
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Google Pixel 2 XL smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2 XL using the below guide on How to Install Google Pixel 2 XL Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Google Pixel 2 XL Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Google Pixel 2 XL came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Google Pixel 2 XL
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Google Pixel 2 XL
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Google Pixel 2 XL
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
About Google Pixel 2 XL:
Google Pixel 2 XL features a 6.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) and Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the Google Pixel 2 XL comes with 12.2 MP,f/1.8, OIS, phase detection & laser autofocus and dual-LED flash and 8MP front shooting camera.
Google Pixel 2 XL runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3520 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
List of Google Pixel 2 XL Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||Android OS||Security Patch||Images/OTA|
|PPR2.180905.005||9.0||September 2018||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPM2.171019.029.B1||8.1.0||May 2018||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPM2.171019.029||8.1.0||April 2018||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPM1.171019.021||8.1.0||March 2018||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPM1.171019.018||8.1.0||February 2018||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPM1.171019.014||8.1.0||January 2018||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPM1.171019.013||8.1.0||January 2018||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPM 1.171019.011||8.1.0||December 2017||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPD1.170816.011||8.0||September 2017||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPD1.170816.010||8.0||September 2017||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
|OPD3.170816.012||8.0||September 2017||Factory/OTA Stock ROM|
Steps to Flash Google Pixel 2 XL Stock Firmware
Before proceeding, make sure to install the latest drivers and adb tool on your computer.
- Charge your phone up to 70% and more.
- Download the latest USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install the ADB and Fastboot tool.
- Take a full backup on your phone before flashing the firmware.
Instructions to Install:
- Once you have followed the below requirements, Now you can open the ADB fastboot folder on your PC. It may there either on your desktop or C:/ADB i.e. Windows C drive.
- Next step is to extract the files of ROM file and move the files to ADB folder.
- Now in the same ADB fastboot folder, press and hold the ‘Shift” key and right-click on anywhere inside the folder to select ‘Open command window here.’
- In the command prompt windows need to enter a command for which your phone has to be connected to your computer system. The command is as follow:
This command will show if the device is attached to the PC properly.
- Using the following command boot your handset into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Your phone will now automatically reboot itself into the bootloader mode
- Finally, you can now begin the installation of Stock firmware on your Pixel 2 or 2 XL. Firstly, open the Android 8.1 files that are present in the folder of ADB and simultaneously locate the flash-all script. To run the files double click on it to begin the installing process on your phone.
- You will be asked to press any key to exit as soon as you are through with flashing the build. Please do not exit from the terminal unless you are asked to do so.
- Lastly, all you need to do is reboot your Android device. Now you will be running the latest Google Android Security patch level for on Pixel 2/2XL.
I hope this guide was helpful in the installation of latest security patch update on your phone.