On this page, we will share all the Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-S7562 Flash Files for your device. If you are here, then you probably want to flash the stock firmware file on Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-S7562. If yes, then then you are in the right place. Here we will list all the Samsung J2 SM-S7562 Stock ROM flash file collections along with the installation guide.
Why this guide is important? Well, suppose you have not received any new security patch update on your Galaxy S Duos 3, then this guide is useful for you. If your device is lag, facing boot loop issue or even dead, then you can flash the official firmware file using this guide to save your device from hard brick. Even you can flash the official flash file on your Galaxy S Duos 3 to solve software problems or restore back to factory ROM settings.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-S7562 Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: S7562XXBNE2_S7562ODDBNE1_INU.zip
File Size: 578 MB
Android Version: 4.0.4
Steps to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-S7562
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3, let us take a look at the pre-requirements at first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-S7562
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your Galaxy S Duos 3 with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3.
[note color=”red” title=”Disclaimer:”]We’re at GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of damage/error occurs to your handset while/after following this guide or flashing any file. Proceed at your own risk.[/note]
We have provided a full detailed installation guide of the Odin Flash Tool for Samsung devices. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3, you need to follow the below guide carefully:
How To Flash Firmware File on Galaxy S Duos 3 Using Odin
- Download the appropriate Galaxy S Duos 3 stock firmware.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. In order to save the data, select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
[su_button url=”https://youtu.be/tCCdUFl_O0M” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff0000″ size=”8″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: video-camera” ]Watch Video Guide to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Devices via Odin Tool[/su_button]
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.