GTFO is a survival horror first-person shooter co-operative video game, developed and published by 10 Chambers in Dec 2021 finally. The game literally offers thrilling suspense to explosive action which requires stealth mode with strategy and teamwork. Now, if you’re one of the GTFO players and encountering the Network Error – No Connection issue while trying to get into the game then make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide to fix it.
It seems that though the GTFO title has received positive reviews on Steam, somehow multiple players are facing the network connectivity error even after having the proper internet connection. According to the reports, the particular error message says like “Network Error: No Connection. You need to have an online connection to be able to play GTFO. Retrying…”. Well, this is a most common issue among GTFO players that needs to be fixed.
Fix: GTFO Network Error – No Connection
If we take a quick look at the GTFO subreddit forum, even after rebooting the game multiple times and restarting Wi-Fi, nothing seems to be fixed by the players manually. Luckily, there are a couple of other possible workarounds mentioned below that should gonna help you out.
1. Delete the GTFO AppData Folder
- It seems that deleting the settings folder of the installed game has fixed the error for some GTFO players. You can find it here: C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\10 Chambers Collective.
- Once you’re inside the folder, make sure to delete the GTFO folder. Reboot the PC and launch the GTFO game again. It’ll automatically recreate the deleted folder.
Note: If you have trouble finding that folder then you can hit Windows + R keys to open Run then enter this command: %appdata%\..\LocalLow\10 Chambers Collective and delete the GTFO folder.
2. Wait After Sometime
Sometimes it may also be possible that somehow the game servers aren’t responding properly or the overloaded number of active players are causing the server-related issues. So, it’s better to wait for some time and then try launching the game again.
3. Reset The PC
Make sure to reset your computer by following the steps below to check whether the network connectivity error on the GTFO game has been fixed or not. A couple of reports are claiming that after performing the factory reset on the PC, the particular error has gone. To do so:
- Press the Windows + I keys to open Settings.
- Click on System from the left pane > Scroll down a bit and click on Recovery from the right pane window.
- Now, click on Reset PC under the Reset this PC option > If prompted, confirm the task.
- Make sure to select Remove Everything and proceed > Wait for the task to complete as it may take a couple of minutes.
- Finally, your PC will reboot to the system > Go through the initial setup process > Install the GTFO game and check for the issue again.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.