Team17 did release Hell Let Loose as a 2019’s multiplayer tactical first-person shooter video game where players can fight in iconic battles of World War II. Up to 100 players can join this ever-expanding Hell Let Loose experience with all resources which might help keyboard and mouse users on the PC. Now, it seems that Hell Let Loose Keyboard and Mouse Not Working Issue troubling a lot of players. Whenever players try to get into the game, somehow the keyboard and mouse stopped working or don’t get detected.
Using the keyboard and mouse, gaming controls on the Windows PC become so easy or easy to remember depending on what keybinds you’re going with. Sometimes compatibility issues or connectivity issues with the keyboard mouse can trigger it on the PC while playing games. You should always cross-check the keyboard and mouse connectivity on the PC before going to any other conclusion. There might be several other reasons applicable that we can’t deny.
- Fix: Hell Let Loose Keyboard and Mouse Not Working Issue
Fix: Hell Let Loose Keyboard and Mouse Not Working Issue
Fortunately, here we’ve shared with you a couple of potential workarounds that should come in handy. Make sure to follow all methods one by one until the problem has been fixed. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
1. Reconnect the Keyboard and Mouse
You should always try disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard & mouse on your PC manually to ensure there is no conflict or temporary system glitch present. A couple of players did find this trick helpful. So, you should also try it out once. Also, cross-check if somehow the USB connectivity isn’t loose enough.
2. Run the Game as an Administrator
Make sure to run the game exe file as an administrator to avoid user account control regarding privilege issues. You should also run the Steam client as an administrator on your PC. To do this:
- Right-click on the Hell Let Loose exe shortcut file on your PC.
- Now, select Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Make sure to click on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox to enable it.
- Click on Apply and select OK to save changes.
Make sure to do the same steps for the Steam client too. It should help you to fix the Hell Let Loose issue on your PC.
3. Disconnect Other Peripherals
Try disconnecting other peripherals from the computer to cross-check if there is no issue with other USB devices except for the keyboard and mouse. Sometimes disconnecting and reconnecting peripherals might help in fixing multiple issues.
4. Disable Mouse Acceleration
You can try disabling the mouse acceleration option on the PC by following the steps below to check for the pointer precision issue.
- Click on the Windows icon on the taskbar to open the Start menu.
- Now, search for Control Panel and open it.
- Click on Hardware and Sound > Click on the Mouse under Devices and Printers.
- Under the Mouse Properties section, head over to the Pointer Options tab.
- From the Motion section, make sure to uncheck the Enhance pointer precision checkbox to disable it.
- Click on Apply and then click on OK to save changes.
5. Turn Off Touchscreen Support
If you’re using the tablet PC with Windows OS and facing connectivity issues with the keyboard and mouse then make sure to turn off the touchscreen feature manually from the settings menu. The touchscreen support on the tablet PC might trigger several conflicts whatsoever.
6. Update Hell Let Loose
Sometimes an outdated game version may trigger bugs or stability issues whatsoever. If you haven’t updated your Hell Let Loose game for a while, then follow the steps below to check for updates and install the latest patch (if available). To do this:
- Open the Steam client > Go to Library.
- Click on Hell Let Loose from the left pane.
- It’ll automatically search for the available update.
- If there is an update available, click on Update.
- Wait for some time to install the update.
- Once done, make sure to close the Steam client.
- Finally, reboot your PC to apply changes, and try launching the game again.
7. Verify and Repair the Game Files
In case, there is an issue with the game files such as corrupted or missing game files on the PC then you may encounter multiple conflicts with the game launching or its services. Just verify and repair the game files by following the steps below to fix the issue.
- Launch the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Hell Let Loose from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed.
- Once done, just restart your PC to change the effects.
8. Perform a Clean Boot
Some of the apps and their services may start automatically while booting the system right away. In that case, those apps or services will definitely gonna use a lot of internet connection as well as system resources. If you’re also feeling the same, make sure to perform a clean boot on your computer to check for the issue. To do that:
- Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialogue box.
- Now, type msconfig and hit Enter to open System Configuration.
- Go to the Services tab > Enable the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Click on Disable all > Click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- Now, go to the Startup tab > Click on Open Task Manager.
- The Task Manager interface will open. Here go to the Startup tab.
- Then click on the particular task which has a higher startup impact.
- Once selected, click on Disable to turn them off from the startup process.
- Do the same steps for each program that has a higher startup impact.
- Once done, make sure to restart your computer to apply changes.
9. Ensure Keyboard Mouse Drivers are Installed
An outdated mouse driver on the PC can also trouble you a lot when it comes to stability or bugs. The chances are high that your mouse & keyboard driver becomes outdated and buggy enough to continue using it. Make sure to check for the mouse and keyboard driver update on the system by following the steps below to avoid compatibility issues.
- Press the Win+X keys to open the Quick Link Menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the list to open it.
- Now, double-click on Mice and other pointing devices to expand it.
- Right-click on the active mouse device that you’re using and want to update.
- Click on Update driver > Click on Search automatically for drivers.
- The system will automatically check for the available update.
- If there is an update available, make sure to automatically download and install the latest version.
- Once done, you should restart your PC to apply changes.
You’ll have to follow the same steps again for the Keyboard adapter to check for pending updates. The overall steps will be the same.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.