Samsung has finally received the Android Pie update on its mid-range flagship device Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus. The current Android 9 Pie might not be a cup of tea for many Galaxy J4 Plus users, who may seek to downgrade their Galaxy J4 Plus to Android 8.1 Oreo. Today in this post, we will guide you on How to downgrade Galaxy J4 Plus from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo.
Many users who have already upgraded has faced several issues on their Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus such as battery drain issue, performance issue, camera lag issue etc. Well, to fix you can now downgrade Galaxy J4 Plus to Oreo. This is a fairly complicated process but doesn’t worry. As we will guide you through each step of the process.
Rollback Firmware Details:
- Device: Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Model: SM-J415F, J415FN, J415G, J415GN
- Android Rollback Version: 9.0 Pie -> 8.0 Oreo
- Rollback UI: One UI –> Samsung Experience UI
- Status: Official
- Type: Rollback firmware Package
- Changelog: This update will roll back your phone’s operating system to Android 8.0
Download Drivers and Rollback Files
To downgrade you must download the Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Rollback file from the link given below in respect of the region code.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ODIN software tool
- Rollback Package Here(Make sure, you download 8.0 Oreo)
Downgrade Galaxy J4 Plus from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo
If you have upgraded your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus and don’t like the update or facing any issues like Lag, or your battery draining quickly, then you can downgrade Galaxy J4 Plus from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo by following these steps.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Make sure to download all the required tools, drivers, and Rollback package
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus to at least 50% before following this guide
- By rolling back, you may lose all your data. So take a complete backup of your data.
- I don’t guarantee that this will work on all Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus variants. So make sure to comment below with your model
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Now you can easily revert back to Android Oreo using this guide. The Guide is simple and easy to return to Oreo from 9.0 Pie Update.
I hope this guide has helped you to downgrade Galaxy J4 Plus from Pie to Oreo. In case you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing/installing process, then let us know via the comment section.