Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on T98 TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3328 processor. T98 TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1 Nougat firmware with 2GB DDR4 RAM and 16GB internal storage. If you are looking for T98 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on T98 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install T98 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
T98 TV Box Features:
- XBMC media player supports hardware decoding
- Support decoding in full video format
- Support H.265 hardware decoding
- Convert normal HDMI TV to smart TV, making your living room a popular home entertainment hub
- Play amazing 1080p HD content from YouTube and more
- Support video chats from Skype, MSN, QQ
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your T98 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: T98 firmware package
Device Model: T98 TV Box
File Size: 764 MB
Processor: Rockchip RK3328 CPU
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo / Nougat
So, now let us move on to the T98 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on T98 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for T98 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the T98 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install T98 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on T98 TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on T98 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.