The South-Korean OEM Samsung has recently launched its A-series entry-level budget category smartphone named Samsung Galaxy A01. The device runs on Android 10 on-the-top of One UI 2.0 skin. Speaking about the handset, it has an HD+ display, an octa-core chipset, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, etc.
On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to install the Samsung SM-A015F (Galaxy A01) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you will find all stock firmware zip files for all the supported regions with Samsung SM-A015F.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A01 Device Overview
The Galaxy A01 packs a 5.7-inches IPS LCD HD+ display with 720×1560 pixels resolution. It’s equipped with an octa-core chipset, paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. The storage is expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated MicroSD card. It also sports a 13MP (wide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (depth sensor, f/2.4) lens with Auto Focus, an LED flash, and more. While the front packs a 5MP (f/2.0) selfie camera that has some modes like AI Portrait, face detection, and more.
The handset is backed by a decent non-removable 3,000mAh battery. In terms of the connectivity options, the device packs a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, MicroUSB 2.0 port, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, and more. On the other side, the device features an ambient light sensor, proximity, an accelerometer sensor, and more.
Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015F Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A015F_A015FXXU3AUA3_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A015FXXU3AUA3
Security Patch: February 2021
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: SM-A015F_A015FXXU3ATI2_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A015FXXU3ATI2
Security Patch: September 2020
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy A01 SM-A015F
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A01, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A01 SM-A015F
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A01.
- Download the Samsung SM-A015F flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.