HP has been growing its market by providing the best Printers. They have launched a lot of printers in the market, and all of them are performing well. HP Officejet 4500 printer is one of them. The printer comes with color printing and as well as scanner support. It is one of the good printers for office solutions. So, if you bought the HP Officejet 4500 for your office, you might need the drivers to get more of it. Therefore, we are here with the guide on downloading and updating HP Officejet 4500 drivers for Windows 11, 10, and 7. So, read the full article to know more about it.
How To Download HP Officejet Printer Drivers For Windows 11 or other versions
The HP Officejet 4500 comes with a lot of features. It can print in color type. Along with it, the printer comes with scanning, printing, and much more features. The printer has 64MP RAM Size, which is good when we compare it to other printers. It has a maximum input capacity of 100 sheets which is good for office use.
Many other features will help you in your daily office work. Also, as all work is done mostly through the PC,, you will need the HP Officejet 4500 Drivers for your Windows to use the printer more efficiently. Therefore, we are here with the driver’s download steps, so follow the steps below to download the HP Officejet 4500 drivers.
Through The Website
- Go to the official Support Website of HP
- After it, click on the Software & Drivers option
- Now, select the Printer
- Enter the product name
- Click on the Submit button
- Now, You will see the drivers of the printer along with the supported operating system, so choose it
- After it, click on the Download button.
- When the download is completed, then go to the file location and double-click on it
- Now, you will enter the installation process, and do all the instructions which are given on the screen.
- After the completion of the installation steps
- You will be able to use all the features of the printer easily
Through The DVD
If you have gotten a DVD in the purchase box, then you will be easily able to install the drivers for your Windows. So, follow the steps which are given below.
- Insert the DVD in the DVD Read/Writer
- Now, check the setup in the Disk
- Open the files from the DVD drive
- Now, scroll and check for the setup.exe files
- After it, double-click on it
- The installation process will be started on your PC
- So, complete it and you will be able to install the driver on your Windows Successfully
So, in this guide, we have discussed the benefits of installing a driver on your PC for the printer. After it, we discussed the steps through which you can easily download the driver. So, follow all the steps correctly and download the driver for your PC. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below.