Infinix Smart 4 X653 /C launched in October 2019 with a 6.6inch IPS LCD display, MT6761 Helio A22 chipset, 4000 mAh battery, 16 GB storage, and 1GB RAM. Now, if you’re using the Infinix Smart 4 device and facing issues like authentication or buffer error, you will need to fix it via the SP Flash Tool or Miracle Box or CM2 box. But if you don’t fix it, you will encounter a secure boot error. In order to flash those devices, you will require a Secure Boot DA file. Here you can download and install Infinix Smart 4 MTK Secure Boot DA file.
If your MediaTek powered Android device got corrupted or bricked, you will require a Download Agent file to access its onboard storage and fix it. Here in this guide, we will share with you the steps to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your device. The boot file or firmware file is also known as the DA file. The DA file is necessary to flash any file into a sucre boot enabled MTK device.
Infinix Smart 4 Device Overview
The Dual Nano-SIM based Infinix Smart 4 handset has a 6.6-inches IPS LCD display with 720×1600 pixels resolution and a pixel density of 266 ppi. It’s powered by a quad-core Mediatek Helio A22 SoC, paired with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. While the device packs 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and 256GB of expandable storage via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
The device sports an 8MP rear camera with Dual-LED flash and a 5MP selfie camera as well. It has a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0, etc. The device is backed by a decent 4,000mAh battery and packs some of the sensors like an accelerometer, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, proximity, compass, an ambient light sensor, etc.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Infinix Smart 4
- System Image backup of the Infinix Smart 4
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on an Infinix Smart 4
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- Infinix Smart 4 DA File
(File contains: mtk_allinone_da.bin)
- Download SP Flash Tool
- This DA file is supported for the Infinix Smart 4 device only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Infinix Smart 4 device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Infinix Smart 4 MTK Secure Boot DA auth File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Download NCK Pro Box | NCK Pro Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur Infinix Smart 4 will now reboot with reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install it.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Infinix Smart 4 X653 /C device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.