Inside the Backrooms comes in the Horror psychological category which is quite difficult to play. With game dynamics of thousands of empty rooms and hallways, with fluorescent light and endless static sound, the game gets more difficult to play as you progress through different game levels. However, there are certain Inside the Backrooms Console Commands and Cheat Codes which you can use to make the game a little bit easier and fun to play.
In general, if you use these console commands and cheat codes, the game will get quite simpler in terms of player energy, heartbeat, and other game dimensions. But there are no cheats to minimize the horror component of the game.
Inside the Backrooms Console Commands and Cheat Codes
Usually, games that run on Steam do come with a console where you can tweak in some cheat codes or commands. These commands can ultimately change details in the game in real time and help you to play better. Such console commands and cheat codes for the Inside the Backroom game aren’t available as of now. But there are some good third-party tools that give similar options.
Inside the Backrooms Console Commands cheat Option
- Infinite Health: Ability to run and roam the backrooms with infinite health.
- Unlimited Stamina: Ability to run without getting tired.
- Invisibility: Monsters and Backroom entities will not be able to track you.
- Set Walk Speed: You can increase or decrease the normal wall speed to your preference.
- Set Run Speed: You can increase or decrease the running speed in the game.
- No Anxiety: Ability to turn off anxiety-related game settings.
- No Radiation: Ability to turn off radiation-related game settings.
- No Smiler Jumpscare: Turn off similar jumpscares from different entities to spice up the gameplay.
This brings us to the end of the Inside the Backrooms Console Commands and Cheat Codes list. The list is pretty small for now, as not much discovery has been made when it comes to game cheats. We will keep updating his post once new cheats or console commands are found. So be sure to bookmark us.