On this webpage, we have provided a download link and comprehensive instructions to install the Samsung SM-J327P (Sprint Galaxy J3 Emerge) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool, also known as Odin Flash Tool. Here, you will have access to all the stock firmware zip files for all the supported regions of Samsung SM-J327P.
This guide is ideal for anyone who wants to restore their device to its factory firmware. By following these instructions, you can resolve various software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, stuttering, or even downgrade the device if necessary.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge SM-J327P (Sprint) Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: J327PVPS3ARC1_J327PSPT3ARC1_SPR_4file.zip
Build Number: J327PVPS3ARC1
Android Version: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Galaxy J3 Emerge SM-J327P
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Sprint Galaxy J3 Emerge, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge SM-J327P (Sprint)
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge.
- Download the Samsung SM-J327P flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.