League of Pantheons is a role-playing video game that has been developed by NEOCRAFT LIMITED and released in January 2022 for both Android and iOS devices. This game includes ancient immortals from Greek, Norse, Japanese, Egyptian, and other mythologies. Though the game has received positive reviews on both platforms, some unfortunate players are facing the League of Pantheons Not Loading or Working on Android/iPhone.
Now, if you’re also facing the same issue then make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide completely to fix it. The chances are high that issues with the game cache or a poor internet connection can trigger multiple conflicts with the game launching. Sometimes temporary glitches with the device system or even the outdated game version can cause loading or startup crashing whatsoever. Well, this issue becomes widespread among several players.
League of Pantheons Not Loading or Working on Android/iPhone, How to Fix?
If in case, the multiplayer mode has some issues or you’re unable to get into the PvE or PvP mode then don’t worry. Here we’ve shared a couple of possible workarounds for you to fix the issue. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Restart the Phone
First, you should simply restart your device to clear out temporary system glitches whatsoever. If your device is running on low memory then try rebooting the system to free up some memory. Just unlock the device lock screen and the long-press the Power button for a few seconds to open the Power menu. Tap on Reboot/Restart and wait for the device to restart.
2. Update System Software
It’s worth recommending updating the software version on your handset to reduce multiple issues such as system glitches or temporary cache data. Updating the system can also help the device to apps or services properly. Go to the Settings menu on the handset > Go to Software Update > Select Check for Updates. If there is an update available, you should install the update.
3. Update League of Pantheons
If you’re still running the outdated League of Pantheons game on your mobile device then it may cause compatibility issues. To simply update the app:
- Open the Google Play Store app > Tap on the hamburger menu icon.
- Next, tap on My Apps & games > Make sure to check whether the League of Pantheons game update is showing on the list of the available updates or not.
- If so, just tap on the Update button next to the app and wait for it to install.
- Once done, make sure to open the League of Pantheons game, and check for the issue. [You can also restart your handset to refresh the system and app data]
- Open the Apple App Store application on the iPhone.
- Now, tap on the Profile Picture icon from the top-right corner.
- Scroll down a bit to see which apps are available for update.
- Check whether the League of Pantheons game update is on the list or not.
- If the app is there, then make sure to tap on the Update button.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Finally, launch the League of Pantheons game, and check if the startup crashing problem is still bothering you or not.
4. Clear Game Cache and Data
If in case, you’re trying to play League of Pantheons on your Android device then try clearing the app cache data and the storage data from the settings menu of the game application to refresh glitches. Sometimes an outdated or corrupted app cache data can also cause several issues whatsoever.
Note: There is no option to do this on iPhone. Only a simple restart will do the job.
- Go to the device Settings menu > Head over to Apps & Notifications.
- Now, tap on See All Apps > Head over to League of Pantheons under the App info section.
- Tap on League of Pantheons to open the app info page > Tap on Storage & Cache.
- Next, tap on Clear Cache > Once done, tap on Storage & Cache.
- Then tap on Clear Storage.
- Finally, launch the League of Pantheons game, and check for the issue again.
5. Force Stop and Relaunch League of Pantheons
The chances are also high that the startup crashing issue with the League of Pantheons game on your mobile device is happening because the game is already running in the background. In that scenario, you can manually perform a force stop of the app and relaunch the game application to check if that fixes the issue or not. To do this:
Note: You can simply close the game and reboot the iPhone to do this method easily. There is nothing extra to perform.
- Go to your device Settings > Head over to the Apps & Notifications.
- Make sure to force stop or quit the game completely.
- Now, check if you have a strong internet connection or not before launching the game again.
If the above steps didn’t work for you then try following the next steps.
- Go to the Settings menu on your Android device > Go to Apps & Notifications.
- Tap on See All Apps > Head over to League of Pantheons under the App info section.
- Next, tap on League of Pantheons to open the app info page > Tap on Force Stop.
- If prompted, just confirm the task.
- Once done, open the League of Pantheons game and check if that fixes the crashing issue or not.
6. Reinstall League of Pantheons
If none of the methods worked for you then make sure to uninstall and reinstall the League of Pantheons game on your mobile. It’ll eventually delete all the saved game application data and refresh its data which should fix the issue. To do so:
- Tap and hold the League of Pantheons icon to bring the pop-up menu.
- Now, tap on Uninstall. [You can also go to App Info and select Uninstall]
- Once uninstalled completely, just reboot your mobile.
- Finally, go to the Google Play Store app > Search for League of Pantheons and tap on Install.
- Tap and hold the League of Pantheons icon from the home screen on your iPhone.
- Now, select Remove App from the pop-up menu > Tap on Delete App.
- The system will again ask you whether to delete the app or not.
- Select the Delete button to uninstall it.
- Then open the Apple App Store application on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Search icon and type League of Pantheons then search for it.
- Finally, tap on the Get button or simply tap on the cloud download icon.
- Wait for it to install completely and then start using it.
7. Contact Support
If none of the methods worked for you then make sure to contact the League of Pantheons Support for further assistance. Sometimes the support staff can help you much better than any other else. Even if the issue persists, make sure to raise a ticket for the same so that the developers can investigate it deeply.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.