Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Lenovo K12 XT2095-4 based on Android 11.0 powered by a MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Stock Firmware and its Advantage
The smartphone OEMs don’t provide that many customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But whenever you move to the Stock ROM, you can fix these issues easily. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo K12
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix lag or stutter on Lenovo K12
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Revert back to Stock ROM will gain phone warranty (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Lenovo K12 XT2095-4
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 SoC
- Android OS: 11.0
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Your device will itself detect and grab the OTA when it becomes available. You will get a notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Lenovo K12 from below.
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Lenovo K12 XT2095-4
Now, follow the full step-by-step installation process to easily flash the Stock Firmware on your Lenovo K12 device. But before heading over to the installation process, let’s take a look at the requirements.
- ROM file supported: Lenovo K12 only. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the device battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to connect your device with the PC.
- Flash Tool: Download the SP Flash tool
- USB Drivers: Download Lenovo USB Drivers | MTK USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: GQ3096TF2_KSS7_Ulefone_20210802_V01.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 11.0
Instructions to install:
Now, let’s go to the installation steps. Here we have provided the installation method in both writing and video guide.
Guide to Install Stock Firmware using SP Flash Tool
Additionally, you can follow the video tutorial as well for better guidance.
We hope that you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Ulefone handset model Lenovo K12. For any queries, you can write them down in the comments below.