Here we will guide to download and install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Y1 Lite [ V10.2.1.0.NDFMIXM ]. Follow this complete tutorial.
Today Xiaomi has finally rolled the MIUI 10 update for Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 Lite. The company rolling via OTA (over the air) for users around the globe with a stable version of MIUI. if you are running MIUI 9 stable ROM, then you will see this new update on your device anytime soon. With this update, Xiaomi has upgraded the security patch level and fixed a few bugs and also improved the overall performance of the device.
Well, today in this post we would be covering on Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Y1 Lite. We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Redmi Y1 Lite. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MIUI v10.2.1.0.NDFMIXM Changelog:
- All-new full-screen gestures will change the way you interact with your device. They can do everything you used buttons for, except they’re faster, smarter, and more convenient
- All-new UI is tailored for full-screen devices and lets the content take the front stage
- You won’t get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI
- We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you’ll hear something only when you need to
- Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what’s important
- AI brings Portrait mode to single camera devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as gorgeous as you feel
- Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too
Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
The new update has rolled out for the Redmi Y1 Lite. You can update your Redmi Y1 Lite to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.2.1.0 by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
- Now, scroll down and tap on About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an MIUI 10.2.1.0 update, tap on Download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI v10.2.1.0.NDFMIXM would be installed and your device would reboot itself.
Steps to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Y1 Lite
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
- Your Redmi Y1 Lite should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.
Once you have downloaded the above file for your Redmi Y1 Lite, you are all set to install it on your device.
Instructions to Install:
A quick note: Make sure that you follow every step carefully. If you didn’t follow any step, then you might end up bricking your Redmi Y1 Lite. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
With that being said, let us now take a look at steps to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 on Redmi Y1 Lite. Here is the guide you need to follow to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 on Redmi Y1 Lite:Guide to Install MIUI ROM On Xiaomi Device (Recovery / Fastboot)
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Y1 Lite. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.