MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 is now live. Here you can download and install v10.2.1.0.MHOMIXM on your Redmi Note 3 manually. Follow this complete tutorial.
Xiaomi is known best for its budget device along with their own skin of Android called MIUI. Recently the company started rolling the latest version for their device known as MIUI 10. Well, since then most of their budget device started seeing lights to upgrade to MIUI 10. The company has now rolling another new update to Redmi Note 3 with version v10.2.1.0.MHOMIXM. Yes, Now you can download and install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 (kenzo).
The update upgrades the security patch level, fixes issues where the recording status wasn’t updated in the notification shade, fixed scrolling screenshot issue, and video call camera switching issue, fixed fingerprint issue and many more. As we speak, the update is currently rolling via OTA (over the air) to the users running the Global Stable version on Redmi Note 3. To upgrade, you must check for the new software update on Redmi Note 3(kenzo). In case, if you have no OTA or running any other custom firmware, then upgrade to MIUI 10.2.1.0 manually.
Well, today in this post we would be covering on Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3. We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Redmi Note 3. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MIUI v10.2.1.0.MHOMIXM Changelog:
- Fix: Updated Android security patch
- Fix: UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fix: The button that returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with times
- Fix: Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
- Fix: Couldn’t use a fingerprint to unlock the device when it was locked during a call
- Fix: The earphone icon sometimes disappeared
- Fix: Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly
- Fix: Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Your Redmi Note 3 should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3
Once you have downloaded the above file for your Redmi Note 3, you are all set to install it on your device.
Instructions to Install:
A quick note: Make sure that you follow every step carefully. If you didn’t follow any step, then you might end up bricking your Redmi Note 3. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
With that being said, let us now take a look at steps to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 on Redmi Note 3. Here is the guide you need to follow to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 on Redmi Note 3:Guide to Install MIUI ROM On Xiaomi Device (Recovery / Fastboot)
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI V10.2.1.0.MHOMIXM Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.