Motorola revealed the Motorola One Vision device back in June 2019. The device is the first one from Motorola to be powered by the Samsung Exynos chipset. The device is a decent package for a mid-ranger. In this post, we will give you a complete software update tracker for the Motorola One Vision. Notably, we will also give the link to firmware files as well.
This will help you to keep your Motorola One Vision up to date and also can make use of the firmware files to resolve issues like lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Moreover, if you are also facing issues like screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, on your phone then this guide will give you the links to revert back to stable updates. We will also keep updating this post whenever a new update goes live for the phone. So, with that being said, let us get straight into the article itself:
Table of Contents
Motorola One Vision – Device Specification
Motorola released the One Vision back in June 2019. It is powered by the Exynos 9609 along with 4GB of RAM. Under the hood, it offers up to 128GB of onboard storage. The device has a shared SIM slot meaning that you can also put in a microSD card. It also comes with UFS 2.1 for faster data transfer. The display of the Motorola One Vision is 6.3-inches with 1080 x 2520 pixels, an aspect ratio of 21:9 and 432 PPI density. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
In the camera department, it packs a dual-camera setup with a 48MP primary camera and a 5MP depth sensor. This module is capable of recording videos at [email protected], and [email protected]/60fps. For selfies, it packs a 25MP camera which is capable of recording [email protected] The fingerprint scanner is located at the back of the phone. Under the hood, it packs a 3500 mAh battery with Fast Charging support of 15W. It comes with Android 9 Pie out of the box and now sits with Android 10.
Software Update Tracker
Here we will give you all the details of the latest updates for the Motorola One Vision smartphone. Note that all the latest updates will be placed at the bottom of this table. So, we would advise you to check this post very often to keep yourself updated. Note that we will also give you the download link for the firmware for manual installation.
How To Check For Software Update On Motorola One Vision?
Note that the updates by OEMs are always pushed via OTA in batches. Meaning that it will take some time in reaching all the units. However, you can manually check for the updates by following the below steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Then tap on About Phone.
- Tap on System Updates.
- Your phone’s version will show up.
- If there is a new update available, then you can tap on it to install the update.
- That’s it!
Steps To Install Firmware On Motorola One Vision
You can download the firmware files from the software update tracker and manually install the update on your smartphone. This will help you to keep your device up to date with the latest available software. Make sure to go through the list of pre-requisites before you can go ahead with the manual installation of the update on your Motorola One Vision.
- Firstly, the firmware given in this post is only for Motorola One Vision.
- You need to download and Install the latest Motorola USB Drivers for either Windows or MAC.
- You will also need the download and extract the ADB fastboot tool on your PC.
- Make sure that you need to charge your One Vision device to at least 60-70%.
- Take a complete backup by heading here How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Via ADB Fastboot Tools
- Grab the firmware file from the above software update tracker.
- Now download the ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Transfer the downloaded firmware file to the folder where you have extracted ADB and Fastboot tools.
- Now you need to reboot the Motorola One Vision smartphone to Recovery Mode.
- Once in the Recovery Mode, you need to select Apply Update from ADB.
- Now connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Then you need to open a cmd in the same folder where you have extracted the content of ADB tools. Press Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
- Now execute the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload Filename.zip
- Wait till the installation process completes and the firmware installs on your smartphone.
- Once the installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
- That’s it!
Via Recovery Mode
- First of all, you need to enable Developer Options on your Motorola One Vision.
- To do that head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Then you need to go to Developer Options >> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and place the firmware files onto the internal memory of your phone.
- Then reboot your Motorola One Vision to Recovery Mode.
- Under the recovery mode menu, select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Locate and select the downloaded zip file from internal memory.
- The installation will begin.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you liked this dedicated software update tracker for the Motorola One VIsion (Kane) smartphone. Note that all the latest updates will be added to the bottom of the update table. So, do check back often to keep your phone up to date. Let us know in the comments below if you would like to have a dedicated update tracker for any other device.
For more such awesome coverage, you can head over to our check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to read more. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for awesome videos related to Android, iOS, and Gaming. Until the next post…Cheers!