Nubia is one of the popular Chinese smartphone brands from ZTE that manufactures impressive Android devices for both the mid-budget and flagship segments. Nubia devices do come with Qualcomm and MediaTek chipsets out of the box. Now, if you’re one of the Nubia device users then you can Download Nubia Emergency Flash Tool to Unbrick or Update Firmware quite easily.
Just like the Samsung ODIN Flash Tool and Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, Nubia device users can use the Emergency Flash Tool if they want to flash the stock ROM or manually update the firmware version whatsoever. Users can also perform backup & restore apart from recovery (if the device is bricked). If you don’t know, it’s also known as ‘NubiaAid Tool’. As the flashing tool supports most of the Nubia device models, it becomes more useful.
- Nubia Z17 | Z17 Mini
- Z17 Mini S | Z17S
- Nubia Z11 | Z11 Mini
- Z11 Max | Z11 Mini S
- Nubia Z9 | Nubia Z9 Max
- Nubia 9 Mini
- Nubia M2
- Nubia X6
- ZTE Nubia My Prague
- Nubia Z7 Series
- And more…
Download Nubia Emergency Flash Tool
This tool requires Windows PC, ZTE Nubia Driver, and Qualcomm Driver to start using it. Additionally, it can recover your device in the Qualcomm EDL mode to flash files in fastboot.
- CN NUBIAAID1.1.6.EXE
- Nubia USB Drivers
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver
- ADB and Fastboot Tool
- A Windows computer and a USB cable are required.
- Download and install all the tools & drivers on your PC.
- Make sure to charge the device battery more than 50% at least.
- This tool will only work on Nubia devices.
How to Unbrick or Update Firmware on Nubia Devices via Nubia Emergency Tool
Method 1: Using Dialpad
Once you’ve followed the requirements above, you’ll have to turn your Nubia device into the Qualcomm Download Mode by following the steps below:
You can simply dial *#7678# on the phone dialer app and turn on FactoryPort.
Method 2: Using Command Prompt
You can use the fastboot command method by following the steps below:
- Connect your Nubia device to your PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the ADB folder > Press Shift + Right-click on the blank space.
- Select Open Command Prompt here. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
- Now, type the following commands and hit Enter to execute them one by one:
adb shell su getprop persist.sys.usb.config setprop persist.sys.usb.config nubia, adb
Method 3: Using Stock Recovery
- If your device is bricked then you can switch off the device > Press and hold the Volume Up + Down + Power keys together then connect to the PC via a USB cable. [Do not release keys until the device gets connected]
- Run the Nubia Emergency Tool and follow the on-screen instructions to flash the recovery on your Nubia device.
- Once recovery flashes, you can download the full ROM for your specific model from the official Nubia website. [nubia.com/de/ or UI.nubia.cn/rom or yadi.sk]
- Now, copy the full ROM zip file to the internal storage of the handset or a MicroSD card.
- Boot your phone into the Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Up + Power keys together for a while.
- Select Install > Browse the downloaded full ROM zip file from the store where you’ve copied it.
- Next, confirm the flashing process, and wait for it to complete the installation.
- Perform a Wipe/Factory Reset from the recovery menu.
- Finally, restart your device, and wait for it to boot into the system. It may take some time.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. If you’ve any queries, you can comment below.
Hi, Abhinav, Can i install google play through this way in my Nubia Z18. Its being a while i got the set, but cannot use it because of google play.
Cómo puedo instalar play store en Nubia Z18, Gracias