Alright, so you are using a Nubia Android Device. Well, Great! Nubia makes some of the best Android Smartphones. Just in case you don’t already know the Nubia smartphones are under ZTE. Anyways, it seems like you are not one of those users who use their Smartphone for just basic tasks. You all are different, you like customizing your smartphone according to your taste and preferences and wish to get the most out of it. If so, then you are at the right place as today, we at the GetDroidTips has a great tool for you guys.
If you have been into rooting, installing custom ROMs, Modding, Patching and more from quite a while now, then the chances are that at some point of time, you have faced a situation, where you brick your Smartphone. Or maybe you are having issues while flashing the firmware via your PC. Now, unbricking or updating your Nubia Android Device can be a bit difficult at times.
Well, no more as the Company itself has launched a tool for the same. There is a lot that this tool can do. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us start our post on Download Nubia Emergency Tool to Unbrick or Update any Nubia Devices.
Table of Contents
Download Nubia Emergency Tool to Unbrick or Update any Nubia Devices
This tool supports a lot of Nubia Devices, let us take a look at the complete list of Supported Device.
- Nubia Z17
- ZTE Nubia Z7 Series
- Z17 Mini S, Z17S
- Nubia Z11, Z11 Mini S
- Z11 Mini
- Z11 Max
- Nubia Z9
- ZTE Nubia 9 Mini
- Nubia Z9 Max
- ZTE Nubia M2
- Nubia X6
- Z17 Mini
Now, before we get straight to Download Nubia Emergency Tool to Unbrick or Update any Nubia Devices, let us take a look at some prerequisites, should we?
- Your Nubia Android Device should be in the above list and should have a minimum charge of 60%.
- We recommend you to take a full backup of your Device, just in case something gets wrong.
- Download and Install Nubia USB Drivers
- You should have the Qualcomm QDL Driver for your Nubia Device installed on your PC.
Now when you are ready with above prerequisites, it’s time to download the Nubia Emergency Tool on your PC.
Download Nubia Emergency Tool
You can download the latest version of Nubia Emergency Tool by clicking on the download link below.
Once you have downloaded the Nubia Emergency Tool from above, it’s time to run it. Just double-click on the Nubia Emergency Tool.exe and follow the instructions thereof. Now, let us guide you on How to use the Nubia Emergency tool to Update or Unbrick Nubia Android Devices, should we?
How to use the Nubia Emergency tool to Update or Unbrick Nubia Devices
In order to use the Nubia Emergency tool to Update or Unbrick Nubia Devices, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, make sure you have downloaded the Nubia Emergency tool from above.
- Now, enter your Nubia Device into the QDL Mode. Now there are 3 Methods to do so.
Go to the dialer on your device and dial *#7678# and turn the FactoryPort on.
- First of all, connect your Nubia Android Device to your PC via a USB Cable.
- Now, run the Command Prompt on your ADB folder by Shift + Right-Clicking anywhere in the folder and selecting Open Command Prompt here from the context menu.
Note: You need to have ADB Fastboot Installed on your Device, you can follow our guide on How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows.
- Now, enter the following commands in the Command Prompt Window:
setprop persist.sys.usb.config nubia, adb
To use this method, turn off your Nubia Smartphone and turn it back on by holding the Volume Up + Down + Power Key simultaneously.
- Now, connect your Smartphone to your PC via a USB Cable.
- At this point, connect your Nubia Android Device to your PC and follow the instructions on the screen to flash the recovery on your Nubia Device.
- Now, download the ROM for your Nubia Device and transfer it to your Smartphone’s SD card. You can download the ROM for your Nubia Android device by clicking on the download link below:
- Now, boot your Nubia Android Device into the recovery mode by holding Volume up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- In the Recovery Mode, tap on Install.
- Here navigate to the folder which has the ROM for your Nubia Android Device.
- Confirm the Installation and wait for it to get completed.
- Once the installation process is completed, tap on Wipe and then select Factory Reset.
- When that’s done, reboot your nubia Device by simply tapping on Reboot.
That’s it, you have successfully unbricked your Nubia Android Device. Your Device will now reboot and you can use it as you like.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download Nubia Emergency Tool to Unbrick or Update any Nubia Devices. We hope that you found this post helpful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere between the guide or have any questions related to the topic, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.