In this guide, we have shared the complete list of firmware flash file for the OnePlus 5T. You can flash the firmware file on your device manually by following this guide. This guide is simple and easy. All you need is the firmware flash file and adb drivers on your computer.
OnePlus 5T came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo and is a successor to the OnePlus 5. The device recently received the official Android 10.0 update based on OxygenOS 10.0.
OnePlus 5T Device Overview
OnePlus 5T features a 6.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) and Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the OnePlus 5T comes with Dual 20MP rear Camera with f/1.7, 24mm, EIS (gyro) + 20 MP, f/2.6, 36mm, phase detection autofocus, 1.6x optical zoom, dual-LED flash and 16MP front shooting camera with f/2.0, 20mm, EIS (gyro), 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, Auto HDR.
OnePlus 5T runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Dash Charge). It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
OnePlus 5T Firmware Flash File
|OxygenOS 10.0.1 – Download||10.0|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 29 – New||9.0|
|OxygenOS 9.0.5 – New||9.0|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 28||9.0|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 27||9.0|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 21||9.0|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 20||9.0|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 15||8.1|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 10||8.1|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 6||8.1|
|OxygenOS Open Beta 5||8.1|
|Oxygen OS Open Beta 4||8.1|
|OxygenOS 5.0.4 Oreo Stable||8.0|
|OxygenOS 5.0.3 Oreo Stable||8.0|
|OxygenOS 5.0.2 Oreo Stable||8.0|
|OnePlus 5T Open Beta 3||8.0|
|OxygenOS Oreo Beta 2||8.0|
|HydrogenOS Beta 1||8.0|
|OxygenOS Oreo Beta 1||8.0|
Steps to Flash OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the OxygenOs.Zip file.
- Copy the Extracted OxygenOs zip to the folder where adb installed.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your OnePlus 5T to PC/Mac using the USB Cable.
- Now in your PC, open the extract ADB Fastboot folder and Press and hold Shift key and Right click on your mouse to open the command prompt window.
- Now type the command in your command window.
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK.
- Now flash the OxygenOSZip file using the below command. (filename is the downloaded zip file name)
For Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload <filename>"
Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs for OnePlus 5T in the comment section below.