From this post, you can download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G devices. Now that Google has released the stable build of its latest OS, Android 13, many OEMs are quick to jump on this bandwagon. Going by the track record of OnePlus, it is no surprise that they have also released an update for their latest flagships. This new OxygenOS 13 update would bring in a plethora of noteworthy features for the end-users.
To begin with, the new brings in improvements like multi-language support, user privacy, revamped clipboard features, and more. Other than these, there are a few design changes, like an updated media player and support for themed icons to match wallpaper color. Here are the detailed instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G devices.
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Features:
The Oneplus Nord 2T 5G features a 6.43-inch AMOLED panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Dimensity 1300 processor built on a 6nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with one ultra core ARM Cortex A78 core clocked at 3 GHz, three ARM Cortex A78 super cores clocked at 2.6 GHz, and four Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the ARM Mali-G77 MC 9 GPU, which is a nine-core GPU. The phone comes with Android 12 out of the box with OxygenOS 12.1 running on it.
In terms of optics, we get a .triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.9 lens, a .2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The primary camera has OIS built into it. The selfie camera at the front is a 32MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The rear camera system can capture 4K videos, while the front is limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes with two storage options: 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 12GB RAM. We do not get a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 4,500 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using an 80W power adapter included in the box. The smartphone is available in two color options: Gray Shadow and Jade Fog.
How to Install Android 13 (OxygenOS 13) for the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G
Before we start with the instructions, there are a few prerequisites that you need to checkmark. Make sure your device qualifies for all these requirements, as mentioned below:
- First and foremost, take a complete device backup. This is because updating from Stable official (MP version) or Open Beta (OBT Version) to the Android 13 build will erase all the data from your device.
- Your device should also have a minimum of 3GB of free storage space.
- Ensure to keep your device sufficiently charged, so it doesn’t turn off midway through the process.
- Remember that carrier-version device such as TMO and VZW isn’t compatible with these builds.
Download Android 13 (OxygenOS 13)
You may now download the Android 13 for the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G devices from the below links:
|Software Version and Downloads||Changelog|
|OxygenOS 13 (build number C.23)
How to Install Android 13 on OnePlus Nord 2T 5G
- To begin with, transfer the downloaded package to your device.
- Then head over to the Settings page on your device.
- Scroll to System and tap on System Updates.
- Then tap on the gear icon at the top right and select Local Upgrade.
- Navigate to the downloaded update file and select it.
- Now hit the Upgrade button and wait for the process to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, tap Restart. Your device will now reboot to the latest OS.
That’s it. These were the steps to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G. Please let us know in the comments section if you still have any queries. Rounding off, here are iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks, which you should also check out.