The Oppo A1 was one of the entry-level budget category smartphones, launched in April 2018. It’s powered by a MediaTek processor and runs on Android Nougat out-of-the-box. If you’re an Oppo A1 handset user and want to remove the Google Account lock or pattern lock on your device, then you will need to check this full guide of Oppo A1 ISP EMMC PinOUT to ByPass FRP and Pattern Lock.
These days most of the users perform a factory reset if any software-related issues appear on their smartphones or if the user wants to sell it to anyone else. Therefore, wiping out all the internal data or settings or app data is quite necessary to work the handset just like before. In that case, the device system can ask you to enter the previously used Google Account credentials to unlock the phone after doing a factory reset. If you’ve forgotten the username or password, then you will need to bypass it.
Oppo A1 Specifications
The handset has a 5.7-inches HD+ S-IPS LCD display, an 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat at the time of launch and powered by MediaTek Helio P23 SoC. It has Mali-G71 MP1 GPU, 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of internal storage, and a dedicated microSD card slot.
The handset packs a 13MP (f/2.2) rear camera with PDAF, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. While the device has an 8MP (f/2.2) selfie camera with a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, etc. It sports a 3,180mAh battery with an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor.
What is ISP PinOUT?
In-system programming (ISP) also called in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware devices that has a cross-reference of contacts or pins into the motherboard (logic board). You can short these pins together to power or signal the logic board (motherboard) easily of an electronic device such as a mobile phone, computer, etc.
It’s quite easy to find out the ISP Pinout connection on the logic board of your Oppo A1 device. Make sure to remove the back panel of the phone to locate the ISP PinOUT connection according to the given image.
Oppo A1 ISP EMMC PinOUT Image:
- This guide is exclusive for the Oppo A1 model only.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Oppo A1
Well, ‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo A1 (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo A1 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this Oppo A1 ISP PinOUT guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo A1 handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.