Good news for all the Oppo A57 (Model: CPH1701) unit users as the Oppo A57 ISP PinOUT to Hard Reset / FRP Bypass is now available. You can easily get the ISP PinOUT connection of the Oppo A57 by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via UFi Box. Check out the guide below.
Oppo A57: Overview
Talking about the specifications, Oppo A57 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6750 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oppo A57 comes with 13MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and an 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3075 mAh battery. Oppo A57 also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.
What is ISP PinOUT?
ISP or In-system programming also known as in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware that has a cross-reference of pins or contacts. By shorting the pins together, you can power or signal the logic board (motherboard) of an electronic device such as a mobile, computer. You will find the IS Pinout connection on the logic board of your device. Therefore, you will need to remove the back panel of the handset and follow the below image to locate the pinout.
Oppo A57 ISP Pinout Image:
- This guide is for Oppo A57 CPH1701 variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Oppo A57 CPH1701
Well, ‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo A57 (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo A57 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo A57 handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.