Good news for all the Oppo A83 unit users as the Oppo A83 ISP PinOUT to Hard Reset / FRP Bypass is now available. You can easily get the ISP PinOUT connection of the Oppo A83 (CPH1827 / CPH1729) by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via UFi Box.
Talking about the specifications, Oppo A83 features a 5.7-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It is powered by the Mediatek MT6763T Helio P23 processor coupled with 2/3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32/64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Oppo A83 comes with a 13MP rear camera with an LED dual-tone flash and an 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3180 mAh battery. Check out the guide below.
What is ISP PinOUT?
ISP or In-system programming also known as in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware that has a cross-reference of pins or contacts. By shorting the pins together, you can power or signal the logic board (motherboard) of an electronic device such as a mobile, computer. You will find the IS Pinout connection on the logic board of your device. Therefore, you will need to remove the back panel of the handset and follow the below image to locate the pinout.
Oppo A83 ISP Pinout Image:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
- This guide is for Oppo A83 (CPH1827 / CPH1729) variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on Oppo A83
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo A83 (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo A83 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo A83 handset. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.